Facebook and Instagram are back

• working :)

without any problems

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Facebook gave a clarification for the blackout on Monday evening, saying that it was because of a setup issue. On Tuesday evening, Facebook engineers offered more detail, clarifying that the organization's spine association between server farms shut down during routine support, which made the DNS servers go disconnected. These two components consolidated in making the issue more hard to fix, and they assist with clarifying why administrations were disconnected for such a long time.

• Facebook gave a clarification for the blackout on Monday evening, saying that it was because of a setup issue. On Tuesday evening, Facebook engineers offered more detail, clarifying that the organization's spine association between server farms shut down during routine support, which made the DNS servers go disconnected. These two components consolidated in making the issue more hard to fix, and they assist with clarifying why administrations were disconnected for such a long time.

Are you a real person?

• Are you a real person?

you can't see their totally normal display picture that a real human being would pick out?

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!