The DISRESPECT to Boys Over Flowers and Playful Kiss ends NOW!!!

• These two shows paved the way for all your favorite K Dramas and I will not tolerate the disrespect from this forum anymore!

This is a warning.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Drew_B

Changed the title of the thread from “The DISRESPECT to Playful Kiss and Boys Over Flowers ends NOW!!!” to “The DISRESPECT to Boys Over Flowers and Playful Kiss ends NOW!!!”.
  • True. Both dramas are faulty but they were the gateway for a lot of people, me included.

Exactly. Just like 2nd gen was a lot of people's introduction to kpop these two shows did the same thing for K Dramas.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i heard that the male lead was lowkey hella abusive and toxic in the show :whatr:

lee minho isn't tho (i think) :angryr:

Even if he was that doesn't affect the legacy of the show!

• idk how i feel about that first part, drew 63909-jaehyun3-gif

What do you mean?

• What do you mean?

your statement, it was a bit much imo. maybe im just overreacting because of my situation. nvm lol

• Corniest, most cringe shows I have ever seen

Did you not read the original post? I said the disrespect is over.

• Thank you to these kdramas for paving the way to the ones I watch now ig :") even if I never watched them

That's the spirit!

• Do you mean with playful kiss the drama with Jung so min?

Than I agree with you. No shade to those dramas. They deserve better.

Yes that's the one. My favorite drama ever! And she's my favorite actress ever.

• The stalker behavior in both shows was over the top, as well as the misogyny. Although they were comical, they were over the top with the bullying and abuse the female lead received.

• The stalker behavior in both shows was over the top, as well as the misogyny. Although they were comical, they were over the top with the bullying and abuse the female lead received.

I hope the same people that hate these shows also hate the manga.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!