Best 4th gen vocalist covers 'Sorry Not Sorry' (Demi Lovato)

• Yes, that's right, Choi Jieun of Bling Bling is the best vocalist of 4th gen. Or close enough. But because she has no luxury brand deal or whatever, you don't really care, do you? Anyway, I'll preach the truth as I always do, and teach Simon's gospel to you ignorant souls. And Simon says: listen to this cover right now.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes, that's right, Choi Jieun of Bling Bling is the best vocalist of 4th gen. Or close enough. But because she has no Clio brand deal or whatever, you don't really care, do you? Anyway, I'll preach the truth as I always do, and teach Simon's gospel to you ignorant souls. And Simon says: listen to this cover right now.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Was this needed?

Anyways great cover, I think she has been talked about for vocals for a while in rankings on YouTube for 4th generation ggs vocals

<3:borahae: YUNAGAYO   <3 :borahae:

img.gif

• Not really, but sometimes you have to call what (most) kpop fans truly are, with all their dumb and endless achievement discussions. It's not that big of a deal, just a way to catch people's attention.

Then add it on the title. You’re not greater bc u stan relatively unpopular groups. Just goes to show that there’s these “im not like the other” type of people even on the nugudoms LOL

• Yes i clicked bc i was fcking excited to hear another vocalist bc i love sorry not sorry covers so much then i read the thread and it has some shitty shade that it pissed me off.

I rly love the cover, but can u please leave aespa alone?

If I did shade anyone, it's some akp users, not a group. It's only banter though and at no point did I say anything about any group. I could change the brand name [edit: I removed it], the meaning would be the same. I merely used the last one I heard of. Anyway, let's not derail the thread; it's not that serious.

Thanks for listening to and enjoying the cover.

• Yes, that's right, Choi Jieun of Bling Bling is the best vocalist of 4th gen. Or close enough. But because she has no Clio brand deal or whatever, you don't really care, do you? Anyway, I'll preach the truth as I always do, and teach Simon's gospel to you ignorant souls. And Simon says: listen to this cover right now.

While she is good...there's no need for shade. Also the best 4th gen vocalist was so nugu she left kpop went to indie

• If I did shade anyone, it's some akp users, not a group. It's only banter though and at no point did I say anything about any group. I could change the brand name [edit: I removed it], the meaning would be the same. I merely used the last one I heard of. Anyway, let's not derail the thread; it's not that serious.

Thanks for listening to and enjoying the cover.

I stan a group that has clio model and doesn’t know her, hence im part of that call out? That was way specific and the fact that u know it shows ur obsession and u know that was unnecessary. Frankly, no one has to know one group or another LOL, so i find the call out of “she has no brand deal, u dont care do you” unnecessary in general even if you didn’t call aespa out. No one is obligated to know all the groups.

As for the vocals, she sounded like Kei, the falsetto switches, even the belts kinda similar with kei. Which imo is rly great bc i really like their attack to these songs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!