[Pann][Netizenkore] Knetizens overlook the most obvious solution - Mark and Haechan are dating each other

• I'm just kidding and I really don't care about their personal lives and wish people would stop stalking them, I wish them nothing but the best and who and if they're dating is not my business but theirs but these commenters are clowns. Whichever creep took these photos need to reevaluate their life.

source: Netizen-Kore

[Pann] Is Mark dating too? What’s with this sighting – NetizenKore
    The sighting of Haechan and Mark at Tiffany & Co - is the person choosing something here Mark? Or did they both choose something, buy it and leave? Original
    netizen-kore.com

[Pann] Is Mark dating too? What’s with this sighting

The sighting of Haechan and Mark at Tiffany & Co – is the person choosing something here Mark? Or did they both choose something, buy it and leave?

7643ce89-34c5-411e-b9b3-7ba53182e1f7e8ee2791-d076-46ac-9b89-f6d3ba888c62

Screenshot 2021-09-28 at 09.35.51

Original Post

1. [+164][-2] Damn, well it’s better than Luc(g)aslighting who took luxury items from his girlfriend;

2. [+124][-7] If Haechan’s issue didn’t blow up, it could have been spun as them going to get something adjusted or something like that, but because Haechan’s case has turned 100% certain, you can’t see it as anything but them buying things for each of their girlfriends ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+98][-1] But why did they both go in there themselves? They could have been roaming around near there and gone into the shop after looking around

4. [+60][-2] But when these guys date, they do it so f*cking diligently ㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋ Aren’t they the busiest kids in NCT? Looks like they don’t even have time to rest

5. [+59][-1] Couldn’t Mark have just gone with Haechan for him to buy something..? Whether Mark’s dating or not doesn’t matter, but saying Mark has a girlfriend because of this is annoying. Especially to a kid who’s good at his work

6. [+43][-4] I don’t know if both of them bought anything, but I’d be more shocked if kids with outstanding looks and income, who stand out amongst their peers, weren’t dating

7. [+38][-4] But isn’t this old….. Was it in May?.. Anyway, if you keep uploading something that’s already been uploaded, you can’t see it as anything but hate

8. [+33][-6] Honestly, NCT are probably all dating

9. [+26][-0] Ah I’m just so f*cking jealous of their girlfriends

:clown:

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• all idols probably have some sort of relationship like other human beings it really shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone

Agreed. They're humans just like everyone else, only famous and more talented and fulfilled than probably anyone who is negatively commenting on their dating news.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• LoL they are rich idols of course they will shop there and its not for some girlfriend lol. Did all the idiots forget how much NCT cares for each other like family? They are often seen buying expensive meaningful gifts for each other's birthday or friendship or some event another member helped them with when they needed help etc. Like how doyoung and Taeyong have custom rings and now 127 all have jewelry with their logo on it. Mark and Haechan 99% likely went there to custom order jewelry for themselves or to order a custom piece for their members for some special occasion or birthday.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!