Snow Man debut album sold 620k copies in the first day and become best first day sales of the year

• According to ORICON Snow Man debut album, "SnowMania S1" sold 620,118 copies in the first day with the regular three versions.

With this the album became the best first day sales of the year for any release, surpassing their own single "Grandeur", wich sold 602,279 in the first day.

Congrats to Snow Man, and it's only the first day.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Saurce:

繧ェ繝ェ繧ウ繝ウ繝

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I wonder if they will be able to surpass BTS? I think they have a big chance.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• I wonder if they will be able to surpass BTS? I think they have a big chance.

maybe, BTS album has sold 967k, Oricon ends roughly the second week of December. We will have to see how much Snow Man sells the first week, BTS sold 571k on the first day, and 782k the first week.

• Oricon

Second day sales: 134,897

Total sales first two days: 755,015

Yeah I think they have PRETTY BIG chance :eyes:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• So, not first week then. :eyes:

• So, not first week then. :eyes:

I think that at some point Snow Man album will overtake BTS, the question is when will it? XD

There have been occasions when "x" album will beat "y" album in the annual ranking, but as time goes by finally "y" album surpasses "x" album.

i don't know xd, i think the next few weeks will set the true trend xd

• I think that at some point Snow Man album will overtake BTS, the question is when will it? XD

There have been occasions when "x" album will beat "y" album in the annual ranking, but as time goes by finally "y" album surpasses "x" album.

i don't know xd, i think the next few weeks will set the true trend xd

I'm looking forward to which one will be at the top of Oricon's album chart, but it's sure to be a very close race.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!