Jesus. This army is crazy (And the others who think like that too)

• It wasn't because of an empowering song, but rather because of bts members' opinion on it which is why this is problematic. No woman should feel invalidated in her choice of attire because of men's opinion, let alone hijab. This is really messed up and before someone jumps on me, this has nothing to do with bts or fandoms drama, there're literally Muslim armies in the QRTs telling her how wrong she is.

Otherwise, I don't want to get into the details about why this is particularly problematic because it's about hijab. I'm sure any Muslim girl here would understand.

Yeah, sorry. I do not understand.

It was just my understanding of the situation.

As I said, male and not muslim.

Sorry!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله العلي العظيم

I can't write arabic, but innAllaha ghafoor ur raheem

I hope the good sis will realise that she should be proud of her choice and her hijab because of Allah. No matter who condemns or how many sideeyes we're getting for our hijab (especially if we're a minority), it's our pride not because of other human being, but because of Allah the Most Merciful.

• I mean except the exaggerated caption as Champion for women, the rest of the comment is true though.

And a champion by dictionary refers to someone who vigorously advocates or defend a cause. BTS has been using their platform to promote women through direct and indirect means. I don’t know if they have done enough to be called champions for women rights, but if they do keep up the good work, they are shaping up to be one of the biggest advocates we can get.

This is just my opinion. I don’t really care for the genders of those who support women. I welcome all as long as they are advocating for equality and rights for women.

• This might be just me, but in K-pop social circles, I've noticed that it's all about women empowerment and "stan women" until one woman disagrees with another. So much for feminism. Regardless of OP's gender, the audacity to stan TWICE, a group of women, yet call another woman and anyone who agrees with her crazy for liking BTS's stance about respecting women's rights is incredibly toxic and hypocritical.

OP acting like this, and anyone agreeing with them, is really fucking immature. BTS getting their lyrics inspected from a womanist point of view and making an active effort to be accommodating to their female fanbase is way more than "being decent guys". They spoke on this on live national television that wasn't even in their own country ffs.

Stereotypical nice guys are the ones who will act like they care about a woman's feelings so long as he can take her to bed, and will gaslight her if she doesn't feel like having sex for getting the bare minimum: respect.

This thread is disgusting.

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Edited once, last by MassiveKpopFan ().

• Lol, "thanks for not having misogynistic lyrics, You are champions for women, yeahhh" That bar is so low.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :pepewhat:

Why do you always seem to go for the most bizarre take in an argument ? All you're doing is making a strawmans argument by implying that anyone was saying or comparing BTS to nice guys.

All the people in this thread were saying is that its strange to call BTS "champions for women" when they haven't done as much as what people who are widely considered as "champions for womans rights" have done. (e.g malala yousafzai would be considered one)

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel:

Edited once, last by bobsyouruncle ().

• Us Onces do not claim OP.

Whether you claim them or renounce them doesn't matter, it does nothing. They still wrote this trash.

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• OP's a dude? that's an even bigger yikes...

I don't care about the title the fan made up. If they personally believe that, who is OP to call them crazy? It does nothing to hurt anyone. It's clear some people don't like it and think it's over-exaggeration, but calling her crazy? That just feeds into yet another stereotype.

You don't like my example? Oh well.

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Good, i always hate this dumb generalization. This bullshit have the same principle xenofobics use to valid their hate to a group of people. X is like that, therefore all are like that.

External Content twitter.com

• Prolly the same people that gave them a pass for their racist behavior

And yet another bullshit take, BTS has never been racist. They've been ignorant, yes. Have they clearly grown and not gone back to those ways? Yes.

Do you actually care? No.

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• OP's a dude? that's an even bigger yikes...

I don't care about the title the fan made up. If they personally believe that, who is OP to call them crazy? It does nothing to hurt anyone. It's clear some people don't like it and think it's over-exaggeration, but calling her crazy? That just feeds into yet another stereotype.

You don't like my example? Oh well.

i was talking abou- you know what, nevermind.

da5298fcc4f82d06d3337ee0ef87b8db.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• Our group of people wishes to not come together with your person.

We love Twice, we are Once. But we hate Thrice.

Enjoy being a third wheel mate.

poor OP :peperain:

Æmen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!