Jesus. This army is crazy (And the others who think like that too)

• Hey, i never said they were deshonest. My point is that calling "Champions for women" is excesive, nuts. Especially knowing people who fight for the feminism cause every day.
    PD: An artist cant be an activist?

That's her opinion, no need to make a thread about it.

As I said, in the end, it's all about equality and equal opportunity.

• Didn't know what to expect from such an extreme title of thread, thought it's some insane shit lol

Well, I kind of agree with u, op, I also don't like when fans are coming to such edginess of wording. For example, Hoseok actually do quite a lot stuff to support woman: made scholarship for female students, wore t-shirt in support of campaign of breast cancer, bought stuff income from which went to support some organization for woman, etc - and I praise him a lot for that, cause he is obviously doing the right thing, yet I'd never call him an Advocate For Women Rights or smth like this lol 'Champions' in indeed too much, that person need to touch some grass and breath some fresh air

But I also disagree with you that it's only army thing. It's not only male idols' fans' thing even. You go on twitter and you'd see fans screaming '(male idol) king of manners and example for men' or '(female idol) is a face of woman empowerment' cause all fans are the same and such loud captions are quite popular among them, I do admit that 'Champions' is smth new tho)

I never say is only an army thing. Maybe looks that way because the tweet is from an army, but no, that is not my statement.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• . The absolute fuckery

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله العلي العظيم

• External Content twitter.com

لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله العلي العظيم

pasted-from-clipboard.png

I hope that google is correct.

• pasted-from-clipboard.png

I hope that google is correct.

Direct translations can only tell you so much even if they're accurate. Just think about it this way, it's a saying Muslims use to express helplessness, defeat or regretfulness toward a bad situation (among other things)

• I wish BangPD could learn from BTS' fine example and actually put his money to helping women.

#1 priority? USE SOME OF THAT KID LAROI COIN TO BUY OUT THE EXISTING CONTRACTS OF IZONE MEMBERS AND JUST REFORM IZONE FOR F**** SAKE. X(

ETA: BangPD does this and he would create the most loyal Hybestan on earth.

• Direct translations can only tell you so much even if they're accurate. Just think about it this way, it's a saying Muslims use to express helplessness, defeat or regretfulness toward a bad situation (among other things)

Yeah, I got that from Bob.

To be honest I won't even try to understand where this would sit with other Muslims.

For me as a Christian it's just a girl saying she feels secure in it.

I did read the Quran several times and the History of religions , but I haven't lived the culture behind it.

But and please don't get this the wrong way, if she wasn't secure in her wear a hijab, but some song made her feel secure, won't that prove that for her at least it did something good?

After all, God works in different ways for different people.

• I wish BangPD could learn from BTS' fine example and actually put his money to helping women.

#1 priority? USE SOME OF THAT KID LAROI COIN TO BUY OUT THE EXISTING CONTRACTS OF IZONE MEMBERS AND JUST REFORM IZONE FOR F**** SAKE. X(

ETA: BangPD does this and he would create the most loyal Hybestan on earth.

BangPD, you heard BP house. DO IT!

• It wasn't because of an empowering song, but rather because of bts members' opinion on it which is why this is problematic. No woman should feel invalidated in her choice of attire because of men's opinion, let alone hijab. This is really messed up and before someone jumps on me, this has nothing to do with bts or fandoms drama, there're literally Muslim armies in the QRTs telling her how wrong she is.

Otherwise, I don't want to get into the details about why this is particularly problematic because it's about hijab. I'm sure any Muslim girl here would understand.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!