Jesus. This army is crazy (And the others who think like that too)

• I mean, your thread title is very exaggerated too.

Mmmm, yeah, maybe. But still, she is nuts

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oh wow OP, I thpught ARMYs killed someone!

Are you one of those people who said that "RM did the bare minimum" when he talked about positively dealing with criticism and consulting women studies professors while writing lyrics?

BTS are the champions of positive mindset and change... be it social, gender or racial etc. And yeah many artists, especially kpop, are not so thoughtful to educate themselves and publically accept their less-than-perfect journey, nor do they defend their female fanbase ridiculed by mainstream media

• Oh wow OP, I thpught ARMYs killed someone!

Are you one of those people who said that "RM did the bare minimum" when he talked about positively dealing with criticism and consulting women studies professors while writing lyrics?

BTS are the champions of positive mindset and change... be it social, gender or racial etc. And yeah many artists, especially kpop, are not so thoughtful to educate themselves and publically accept their less-than-perfect journey, nor do they defend their female fanbase ridiculed by mainstream media

That comments of RM was nice, but calling them "Champions for women" seems excesive. I mean, i would call them like that if they manifest repeatedly againts real women problems. Like gender wage gap, domestic violence, child prostitution, etc. Or atleast in the ambit of Kpop, like sexualization of minors, the different treament women receive in kpop, etc. He is just being a decent guy, that is all.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• btsworlddom

Changed the title of the thread from “Jesus. This army is fucking crazy (And the others who think like that too)” to “Jesus. This army is crazy (And the others who think like that too)”.
  • i mean... namjoon speaking about how he takes feminism seriously and sought a women's study professor's help despite the way feminism is being treated in sk rn was actually a bigger feat than some people seem to understand. yall rlly downplay what bts does.

100% this. With the climate seen as how it is in SK currently regarding to feminism, and that whole men rights movement organization. RM coming out with his story about his history with misogyny and educating himself is an anomaly.

Positive behaviour needs to be reinforced, especially if we want other people to follow that same kind of behaviour.

• That comments of RM was nice, but calling them "Champions for women" seems excesive. I mean, i would call them like that if they manifest repeatedly againts real women problems. Like gender wage gap, domestic violence, child prostitution, etc. Or atleast in the ambit of Kpop, like sexualization of minors, the different treament women receive in kpop, etc. He is just being a decent guy, that is all.

loved the ambit drop. Doubt many know what it means.

That was a comment of one twitter user who you called and I quote "fucking crazy".

Therefore who is at fault here mate?

You for calling a stranger insane because he or she or they left a comment on twitter?

Or he/she/they because they were inspired by a story?

I guess we can let karma decide.

• they became multi-millionaires from their mostly female fanbase giving up some of their money. sure, in turn they provided entertainment and diversion and a hobby to get their mind off problems, but put it in perspective on others actually making significant contributions to improve the lives of women (advocates, lawyers, support workers, protestors, etc.) and of course they aren't getting much of an award/recognition compared to handsome oppa

• That comments of RM was nice, but calling them "Champions for women" it seems excesive. I mean, i would call them like that if they manifest repeatedly againts real women problems. Like gender wage gap, domestic violence, child prostitution, etc. Or atleast in the ambit of Kpop, like sexualization of minors, the different treament women receive in kpop, etc. He is just being a decent guy, that is all.

"Nice"? No, they were honest.

They are artists, not activists. Their duty is to their craft, fans and what energy they put out... sorry that they haven't single handedly found solutions for problems Korean govt and the rest of the world is unable to solve.

"Overspending on my pens, that are more in number... than your fans" - Suga.

• That comments of RM was nice, but calling them "Champions for women" it seems excesive. I mean, i would call them like that if they manifest repeatedly againts real women problems. Like gender wage gap, domestic violence, child prostitution, etc. Or atleast in the ambit of Kpop, like sexualization of minors, the different treament women receive in kpop, etc. He is just being a decent guy, that is all.

Twitter is literally littered with examples of exaggerated tweets from people acting like their fave won the Nobel Peace Prize and has been for years. Yet you chose to bring this one tweet in particular and give it your thread this title. LMFAOOOOOOO. Can you be more obvious?

Stop acting like you care about the actual issue - which is that in this day and age we really should expect better of people in general and conversely not knight them for that behavior we should hope is commonplace: RESPECT.

And thanks for bringing to light the sad reality that it is NOT as commonplace as we would wish for.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!