Who did it better? Taeyeon vs. RM [Cover of Memory of the Wind by Naul]

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:-P:-P

when i heard the song it sounded familiar to me and then i remembered Taengoo covered it too lmao

RM is hilarious :pepe-hehe: tho i have to say that i actually believe that if he wanted to cover it more seriously, he could actually arrange it to fit his tone and do an amazing rendition to the song

and what can I say about Taeyeon lmao? my girl killed it and i love how she smiles after some high notes, she knows she's the king! i wish she could release the whole cover someday :pepe-comfy:

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!