will you ever get used to the new forum ?

• its gonna take some time for me but it already feels fresh here

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž

• It feels weird

Itโ€™s too bright ahahaha and feels far away reading the small titles vs the older thread the titles were HUGEEE (Iโ€™m on my phone)

• yeah it's not too bad

the only thing i really have a problem with is that the sigs are small, but at least i dont have to resize them

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• i don't like how the sigs look faded if you don't over your mouse cursor over them, it's odd :/

holy crap i just noticed that, yeah that is weird

• ITS TOO BRIGHT

IS THERE A DARK MODE VERSION

Yeah scroll down completely, at the very bottom right you will see ''Change Style''. The dark mode is broken though, you can't see what you're typing in the message box

• ITS TOO BRIGHT

IS THERE A DARK MODE VERSION

There is, scroll to the lowest part of the page and click Change Style. The dark mode is still a bit wonky though as the text and the text field are both white and you can't see what you're typing.

• There is, scroll to the lowest part of the page and click Change Style. The dark mode is still a bit wonky though as the text and the text field are both white and you can't see what you're typing.

All I see is privacy policy and legal notice

• is things smaller here or I'm crazy (like fount etc)

its small to me

• Eventually but right now....eh

same

• I'll get used to it but feels more like a convo

i get that feeling too

• I literally was going to say I feel like Iโ€™ve regressed 6/7 years and woke up in the early 2010โ€™s lmao

why are you right

• I keep getting notifications from this thread. How do I turn it off?

i have no idea its doing that to every thread I've commented in too

• Whoever said go to retro mode was a genius

This is way better

Also you guys can change ur settings to not automatically follow every thread you reply to

• need to turn off notif to every post, it's annoying

i have no idea its doing that to every thread I've commented in too

In settings you can turn off automatically following a thread from just replying

And also you can turn off notifications for threads you follow generally

But thatโ€™s what fixed it for me :)

• .... I'm scared to even comment cause the notifications are annoying AF!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't wanna disable it incase someone replies to my comment, but at the same time don't wanna be notified every time someone comments on a thread I commented in!

imagine a big news story happens, I'LL BE DROWNED IN NOTIFICATIONS!!

<3 ย  <3

• In settings you can turn off automatically following a thread from just replying

And also you can turn off notifications for threads you follow generally

But thatโ€™s what fixed it for me :)

lifesaver

• This thread contains 28 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!