[Knetizen] How Korean netizens react to BTS holding offline concerts at SoFi Stadium in LA

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Source for translation: Knetizen

How Korean netizens react to BTS holding offline concerts at SoFi Stadium in LA – Knetizen

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

November 27-28

December 1-2

BTS-PERMISSION-TO-DANCE-ON-STAGE-LA-Concert-1.jpg

External Content twitter.com

oO3Uycc.jpg

RyiEgeD.jpg

jPR7Jd7.jpg

O85l9qo.jpg

sstKexs.jpg

sstKexs.jpg

SoFi Stadium

American Football Stadium in LA

original post: theqoo

Comments:

1. I’m so jealous of American ARMYs ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. ㅠㅠ Our boys finally get to meet ARMYs ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ BTS and their fans will feel so happy ㅠㅠ

3. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ahh, I’m so jealous. Of course I understand, but seriously, I’m so jealous of American ARMYs… I hope everything gets better soon and BTS can do it in Korea too ㅠㅠ

4. I wish BTS could hold a concert in Korea as soon as possible ㅠㅠ

5. BTS is amazing, they finally get to meet ARMYs and perform in front of their fans!!! Congratulations, I’m so jealous of the ARMYs who will go to the concert, I wish they would broadcast it

6. I think BTS and their fans are so happy, so I’m happy too

7. Just thinking about how the stadium will be filled with the shouts of ARMYs makes me happy.. I’m so excited ㅜㅜ

8. American ARMYs will be so excited!! I’m so jealous of them ㅠㅠ

9. I wish they could broadcast it

10. Wow daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Finally ㅠㅠㅠ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!