K-pop Hindsight

• i think a lot about "what would i tell the younger me?" when it comes to k-pop, so i'll just share some of those here

1. Lee Hi will come back, it will just take years. But eventually, she'll end up signing to your favorite record label

2. It's 4 years later and there's still no follow up to 130 Mood: TRBL by Dean so don't hold your breath

3. SM won't maintain SM Station

4. Tiffany will never have another solo comeback under SM, but she'll free herself and be her own soloist

5. Exo will top Monster, but it will take a while. Though when they do? It's so worth the wait

6. Orange Caramel won't come back

7. Now is the time to go see BTS because once 2017 hits, they're going to become global fucking icons

8. You say you're not a Once but have Twice posters on your wall? Girl, get tf with the program. You adore them.

9. Everything You Wanted will be Jay Park's peak. Most consecutive releases aren't that great and you're in for some serious disappointment

10. Halsey will collab with BTS. HALSEY WILL COLLAB WITH BTS. HALSEY. BTS. ASHLEY FRANGIPANE. BANGTAN BOYS.

11. Appreciate 9muses more while they're still together

12. Cherish EXID because they will eventually go on hiatus

• OH god these ones make my heart hurt as I loved all of these women soooo much

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!