☾♛☽ Jonginmomo's music haven - join me!

• Here I will spam with my favorite groups, songs, and if anybody wants to talk to me, especially about music and hot men, you are very welcome :pepe-toast::pepe-toast::pepe-toast:

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• jonginmomo

Changed the title of the thread from “☾♛☽ Momo's music haven :borahae:” to “☾♛☽ Jonginmomo's music haven”.
  • IN A WEEK, IN OCTOBER 5TH, THERE ARE THESE RELEASES THAT I AM EXCITED ABOUT:

WOODZ - ULT

AESPA

GOLDEN CHILD

YOUNGJAE (GOT7)

Legend Lee Know

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Itzy's album is amazing.

Two of my favorites:

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

Legend Lee Know

• jonginmomo

Changed the title of the thread from “☾♛☽ Jonginmomo's music haven” to “☾♛☽ Jonginmomo's music haven - join me!”.
  • IN A WEEK, IN OCTOBER 5TH, THERE ARE THESE RELEASES THAT I AM EXCITED ABOUT:

WOODZ - ULT

AESPA

GOLDEN CHILD

YOUNGJAE (GOT7)

Legend Lee Know

• I'm in :eyes:

:pepe-hehe:
    Soon we will talk about Kai all the time, I can't wait :pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

Legend Lee Know

• looks like everyone's making spam threads now :pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe:

I thought to make mine more music centric but everyone's threads are fun :pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe:

Legend Lee Know

• THEQOO] KAI'S FAKE TATTOOS DURING CONCERT ~ netizens on EXO ♡

Aren't you a minor? Am I allowed to have conversations like that with you? :peperun::peperun:

:pepepizza::pepepizza::pepepizza:

Legend Lee Know

• elirvs

How did I not know this exists??

Legend Lee Know

• The universe aesthetic? It's always welcome :teeheek:

I hate coffee but Universe is a superior album so it deserves all the love :lover3:

Legend Lee Know

• in two years :pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

I know adult humor more than a few adults I know :pepecute:

I did too but I don't want to get into trouble :pepe-hehe:

We will talk about HANDSOME idols with shirts on :pepelove2::pepelove2:

Legend Lee Know

• GROUPS/IDOLS THAT HAVEN'T HAD A COMEBACK IN A LONG TIME AND THEY ARE OVERDUE:

kJI2

Weki Meki

Victon (they had one in January but still a long time)

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

Legend Lee Know

• completely covered :eyes:

Check Out! Exo Kai's Sexy Photoshoot | IWMBuzz

He is so handsome, how is he even real? ;(

Legend Lee Know

• tag me when woodz and youngjae's albums drop :pepe-excited:

Ok :pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

This is going to be such a good day :pepe-sad:

Legend Lee Know

• i'm curious to see what kind of music youngjae will release the teaser pics are so cute and sweet, they give me summer vibes :eyes:

Yes, I would have thought he would only go the ballad route, but it seems more youthful and fun than that :pepe-life-support:

Legend Lee Know

• elirvs

How did I not know this exists??

They released a mv too for fame :blushing:

• They released a mv too for fame :blushing:

I've been so out of the loop for him I don't know why :pepe-life-support:

Legend Lee Know

• Now you have plenty of stuff to catch upon :cutes::cutes:

Did you watch him reading the thirst tweets?? :smirks2:

Yes this I actually did see :cryingr:

He is so cute :lover1::lover1:

Legend Lee Know

• lostatsea the comebacks were two days ago, have you listened to these?

Legend Lee Know

• lostatsea the comebacks were two days ago, have you listened to these?

i listened to both of their albums the day they dropped :pepe-excited:

honestly woodz's release is so good, my favourite album of the year after exo and their solos :pepe-life-support:

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

• i listened to both of their albums the day they dropped :pepe-excited:

honestly woodz's release is so good, my favourite album of the year after exo and their solos :pepe-life-support:

I know right??? :pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

Incredible album :pepe-sad:

Legend Lee Know

• did you like youngjae's ep?

I liked it but honestly I can't stop listening to Woodz so I don't listen to it a lot :pepe-back-away:

Legend Lee Know

• Hi momo :lover3:

I just wanted to tell you that I'm obsessed with this song

External Content www.youtube.com

• Hi momo :lover3:

I just wanted to tell you that I'm obsessed with this song

External Content www.youtube.com

Taste :borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae:

He deserves all the love :pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

Legend Lee Know

• asjgskkjs to be honest same2x Woodz really stole the show

I think it's becoming one of my favorite albums ever :pepe-life-support:

Legend Lee Know

• Momo did you see this :pepecute:

External Content twitter.com

Yes he is so talented and this song choice is so unexpected :lover1:

Solo is such a bop :pepemusic:

Legend Lee Know

• This thread contains 12 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!