Idols that Can Sing But Shouldn't

Approved the thread.
  • they can sing so why shouldn't they sing?

• Jeongyeon? She obviously the better singer in the group but I just don’t like her tone.

• why not what do you mean

• Yuna sounds unbearable like she sings in the same loud childish voice, don't say because she's 17 when Ning Ning at 12 sounded better than current Yuna

Yeri sounds like her voice is forever stuck at 12 and its super nasal

Lia screech town how is she a main vocal in itzy let's you know that group is vocally screwed and

Yeji constantly sings like the same in every song why is she singing a ballad like Midzy the same way she sings wannabe?

• if you have a good voice then why shouldn't you sing :pepestare:

• Any idols with nasally voice.

• Yuna sounds unbearable like she sings in the same loud childish voice, don't say because she's 17 when Ning Ning at 12 sounded better than current Yuna

Lia screech town how is she a main vocal in itzy let's you know that group is vocally screwed and

Yeji constantly sings like the same in every song why is she singing a ballad like Midzy the same way she sings wannabe?

A my back at it again

• The only ones I can think of are Yeri ( Has anyone told her she sounds awful she has no support), Lia ( She's ok but I cringe when she sings live and has that whiny cat like sound), Yuna ( She is not a singer, at all but she does make me laugh) and Yeji ( I wish she was trained properly since she shows the most potential, but when she sings higher pitch it sounds like she's forcing her notes)

imagine streaming songs from artists you hate

couldnt be me

:pepe-clown-gear:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!