A 12-years-old B-side outselling your faves...

• Who the hell cares how many ULs and streams this song have, it is still enjoyed and sung by multiple generations of Kpop!

12 years after its' release and still relevant? SNSD power me thinks :pepelove1: :pepelove1:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:froghype::froghype::pepelove:

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• Ifans doesn't know this

but in reality this song is really popular and almost like a national hit for young people

it's one of the song that student listen every year because it motivate themfor their exams

that's why they are singing the song because the topik and CSAT are in November in Korea

and student already started to prepare for this

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• no wonderr

i was going to be like but i don't know this song :whatb:

• Yes, I remember how NCT Jisung who is a 02 liner sings this song to fans who had bad days during fansigns

To think it's a B-side but it is widely known by Koreans , my Queens really made Korea their playground

but I am sad this song's popularity does not translate in charts though :peperain:

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• yeah SNSD weren't queens of korea for nothing

and sadly ifans underestimate their impact and try to summarize with chart and achievement but it doesn't translate their popularity

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!