This is the best remix of a BTS song

• Other than Mic Drop

Yes Dynamite Tropical and Holiday remixes, you have been demoted

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• I meant remix Not Mic Drop as in barring Mic Drop..lol. Edited it.

Nothing touches MDR

OOO read that wrong then! I agree that remix is better than either of the others you named, but should we also exclude the the Butter Megan Thee Stallion Remix? I know it's kinda slicing it thin since I know you mean remix that feature only changes in actual mixing, not actual new features ^^ !!

• No because Danger Ft Thanh and Boy with Luv Chinese exist :pepe-toast:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

Also I forget that Awake Christmas ver exist :pepe-clown-gear:

External Content soundcloud.com

Ahh that Danger is deadly

• Ahh that Danger is deadly

Yes sir :yesr:

Also XIANG CHENG WEI NI ZHUAN SHU DE OU BA NIAN NI AI NI CHENG WEI NI OU BA :pepemusic:

(also I don't blame me for the wrong Chinese spelling , I just coping it the lyric video so blame the blame the lyric lmao)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!