do your faves have mvs that remind you of......

• what do you think blue orangeade mv is an advertisement for? 6

1. beverage (BLUE ORANGEADE) (6) 100%
    2. orange (0) 0%
    3. confectionery (0) 0%
    4. other (explain below) (0) 0%

some advertisement?

peppy bright song, colours jumping out. Am i the only one who sees it?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

my imagination is just running wild today :cryingr:

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Of course BP is samsung BA :cryingr:

that where the line is from!

idk i heard this somewhere before and got it stuck in my mind so bad :cryingr:

"AWESOME SCREEN, AWESOME CAMERA, LONG LASTING BATTERY LIFE"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!