It's okay Lisa didn't get much promo...

• Bit of an unpopular opinion but personally I think it's totally fine Lisa got only 2 weeks of promotions & few music shows performances (never cared about these tbh)

Lisa is about to have 2 songs more than Jennie released & 1 song more than Rosie as a solo artist

That alone makes her the most promoted solo artist in BP because music releases >>> 1000 music show or korean variety appearances...

Lisa isn't just going to have another solo release, she's going to have a potential smash hit to rival or even surpass BP solo release, think about just how much bigger Lisa will be after this collab next month

It's also worth knowing rather than BP having a collab pre their korean CB in Nov, it's only Lisa that will be on the collab

There's also some rumors of Selena Gomez X Lisa collab on her upcoming album but I hope not, I hope it's a BP collab ☠️

Also MONEY is currently blowing up WW, that song has not peaked so stay tuned 👀

Bottom line is Lisa is already so BIG & she's about to get EVEN BIGGER, some of her solo fans are completely clueless as to what's really important for Lisa as a solo artist

Music > promo

• I can honestly say that I don’t care one bit about music show wins, nor do I think more promotion it’s going to improve her charting in Korea, but I wanted to see her perform because I know she prepared a lot for it and she loves being on stage.

• I think most Lillies just wanna see her. When most groups go on hiatus, they do tons of fanservice stuff, but with BP, the members literally disappear for months at a time. Comebacks are the only times they get to see their faves and when even that is cut short, the complaints will start to fly.

this and I don't understand how even blinks don't get this...

We just wanna see more of Lisa since it's her solo era...

• No, it's not

She has the worst promo BP even had, even worst than whistle. She said herself her promo period was too short so it's obv that she also doesn't think it's ok

• no I don't think it's okay, she has the worst promo and we just wanted to see her longer and her preforming and ik she herself wanted it to be long. This is the worst promo since bp debuted.

• Money is going viral on tiktok but unless she don’t have chances to promote it , talk about it , publicise it it’s just gonna stay kpop tiktok viral. Soon something else will come. Acts like Doja and Megan act on their viral songs exposure.

• It is possible it had short promo time because the DJ Snake song is about to come out. We'll just have to see.

that's a thing I thought about too. Maybe they made her promo so short because the collab with DJ Snake is about to happen.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• It is possible it had short promo time because the DJ Snake song is about to come out. We'll just have to see.

that's a thing I thought about too. Maybe they made her promo so short because the collab with DJ Snake is about to happen.

But if that's the case then it's all the more reason to promote Lisa solos because pretty sure collab will go viral and if Lisa is promoting her songs then more people will check it out

• But if that's the case then it's all the more reason to promote Lisa solos because pretty sure collab will go viral and if Lisa is promoting her songs then more people will check it out

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that's right ( if it is ). I am just suggesting that this could be a reason. Even if it would be the stupidest reason ever. Even if their promo period was only two weeks, in that time they could have planned a show visit and a second appearance on an American show. But we didn't get any of that.

I'm just trying to figure out why YG is marketing Lisa so poorly. I understand this "unapproachable concept" but I think they have completely overdone it this time.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• But if that's the case then it's all the more reason to promote Lisa solos because pretty sure collab will go viral and if Lisa is promoting her songs then more people will check it out

People will make any excuse to support her mistreatment, but the moment someone else has a lipstick colour they don't like the hashtags start flying..

• Its ok for blinks who never appreciated Lisa hard work. It's ok for blinks who just see Lisa as a kid who is shy about everything and obviously can't promote herself more bc oh, she need her "unnies".

It's ok bc she will have more songs then your bias so she doesn't need promo....

I think it's ok for blinks who weren't here for Lisa debut day protecting her of all shit things that were said towards her, bc i for sure don't remember 70% of the fandom here and when i saw them it's bc they were liking others "blinks" comments saying that Lisa fans were exaggerating as if you guys don't do hashtags over insta post, but do nothing when you see a clear unfair treatment that happened with Lisa.

It's ok for blinks, but i doubt it's ok for Lisa when she exercised for MONTHS just to perform and in the end she discovered that neither YGE had plans for her, neither her "fans" wanted it ..

• Its ok for blinks who never appreciated Lisa hard work. It's ok for blinks who just see Lisa as a kid who is shy about everything and obviously can't promote herself more bc oh, she need her "unnies".

It's ok bc she will have more songs then your bias so she doesn't need promo....

I think it's ok for blinks who weren't here for Lisa debut day protecting her of all shit things that were said towards her, bc i for sure don't remember 70% of the fandom here and when i saw them it's bc they were liking others "blinks" comments saying that Lisa fans were exaggerating as if you guys don't do hashtags over insta post, but do nothing when you see a clear unfair treatment that happened with Lisa.

It's ok for blinks, but i doubt it's ok for Lisa when she exercised for MONTHS just to perform and in the end she discovered that neither YGE had plans for her, neither her "fans" wanted it ..

Thank you for this... even non fans thought it was unfair but some blinks here really have different agendas...

Preach queen. Both Blinks and YG exposing the double standards they have always had for Lisa

If this was another member they would be calling for his head..

I dont think anyone really goes its okay that Lisa gets shit promo for her solo but for the last few years she has overall been the most promoted.

if anyone does think its okay like OP they are just having a bad view.

• Ok I haven't really talked about her solo promotion except clowning YG but here goes.

Sure ok the kind of promotion she get is fine for a solo artist. But we are talking about Lisa. One of the biggest KPOP stars right now. The member of one of the biggest KPOP GG internationally. The artist that has 60mil followers on Instagram.

You would think considering how big she is any company and I mean ANY COMPANY would give her more than the bare minimum. I think if she gets a comeback once every half a year or once every year then sure FINE because she will comeback again 6 months from now and get a other round of promotions

But this isn't the case. She is literally getting her solo debut after 5 years. 5 fking years. And chances she get another solo comeback in the upcoming years is very very slim. For an artist like herself who is sitting in the dungeon as of now, the promotions she got is terrible.

If she gets ok promotions and we have like what a BP OT5 comeback in the next 2 months yeah OK. But we aren't. If she gets OK promotions and we have another comeback by her in the next 6 months then yeah fine. But WE AREN'T.

• Thank you for this.

• I mean I get what you're saying about her having more solo music, but like... I still want promotions for her so her work can get the appreciation it deserves. Like, I don't think it has to be one or the other. We can both have the music and the promo, you know?

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• It speaks volumes that every single fandom is talking about how mistreated she was, aside from Blinks who think it's fine for her to be treated like shit yet they pitch a fit when their faves wear lipstick they don't like or don't rap in a BP song.

Blinks= hate Lisa, love Chaennie and tolerate Jisoo. They really move like YG. Fuck threads like these. She literally had three performances on music shows whilst others got 7, plus more elsewhere. But hey, its Lisa so who cares right?

The fact she is the most popular member yet treated the worst makes it even more clear. It is simple business sense to promote a popular product. But no..

• It is NOT okay but its situations like these where we see how certain blinks hide behind a certain facade.

3 music show performances??? I thought YG couldn't go lower but they just did.....

We would just like to see her perform more, it is FINALLLY her solo era after so long. But no, of course YOU guys are okay with it because you couldn't care less about her.

• It is NOT okay but its situations like these where we see how certain blinks hide behind a certain facade.

3 music show performances??? I thought YG couldn't go lower but they just did.....

We would just like to see her perform more, it is FINALLLY her solo era after so long. But no, of course YOU guys are okay with it because you couldn't care less about her.

Spot on! It was bad enough when they excused her not getting a dance break but now actually condoning the disgracefully short and empty solo schedule? It is clear they never wanted her to get one in the first place.

But then their list of complaints for their faves are truly absurd. Can you imagine if they were actually mistreated the way Lisa is? Lisa could get kicked and spat on and they would still say she is YG's fave, because they can't take the fact she is the most popular despite everything.

• I am just sitting here in the background and watching this whole thing unfold, showing the true intentions of some of the “blinks” on here. I feel bad for Lisa and I am sure she is less than happy with what has happened since her solo but it sure has revealed a lot of hypocrites in AND outside of the fandom that are regulars on this site.

• I am just sitting here in the background and watching this whole thing unfold, showing the true intentions of some of the “blinks” on here. I feel bad for Lisa and I am sure she is less than happy with what has happened since her solo but it sure has revealed a lot of hypocrites in AND outside of the fandom that are regulars on this site.

I have always called them out and they are just proving my point further. They really don't care about her at all. They are more excited about PFW ^^

• I dont think anyone really goes its okay that Lisa gets shit promo for her solo but for the last few years she has overall been the most promoted.

if anyone does think its okay like OP they are just having a bad view.

And what her being in demand and YGE getting a big amount of cash over her advertising has to do with Lisa singer?? Was she promoted as a singer these past few years? No, right? ALL members are promoted great as MODELS, INFLUENCERS ETC, but when it's time for her solo her promo was terrible. If we go by this logic then even BP group cb should have a promo like Lisa got, no? And trust me, blinks are ok with Lisa promo being like this.

• I don't mind if this is the end of her Korean music show promotions, but I hope the international promotions keep going on. Lisa needs more performances on international shows (did YG really think 2/3 performances internationally would be enough, if they were barely letting her do anything in Korea?).

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• I can say with certain if Rosé got this lackluster promo, Hardcore would have made a totally different thread.

Those who know what am saying know...

I didn't realize that soo many blinks on akp don't really like Lisa.... I guess its all in the open now.

• This thread contains 159 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!