It's okay Lisa didn't get much promo...

• People are saying Lisa has collabs?

Like...where? I don't see it?

She is going to have a DJ Snake collab. But surely if they are Blinks they should support that? There was massive hype over rumours of Chaennie collabs.

I can't get over that user saying the others should have varieties and music shows whilst she "goes viral for breathing". That's not marketing...

• Do you know how big GD was in 2013?? Everybody in kpop knew GD and he was the one leading kpop with BB and others top groups.

But it is funny to exclude those collabs just to say Lisa has more NOW, after 5 years of their debut.

Anyways, i want promo to everybody and i want more music.

So now collabs with big YG artists isn't good promo?

So now the first solo aand music show/award performances after their biggest hit was "a disadvantage"?

So now Lisa getting collabs is bad whilst others getting collab rumours is exciting?

So now the most popular member doesn't need promo when before popularity was used as a good reason for someone to get activities?

Man, can you imagine a thread like this about the other members? I am sick of this. If anyone else got 2 weeks of pathetic promo despite breaking records no one would excuse it.

• Actually you guys aren't in the same page bc this is exactly what Hard is saying. That Lisa will have more song than the others and bla bla.

Yeah he mentions that in op but I dont think that was the main focus, but how benefitial this collab can be for her.

That shouldnt excuse yg's shitty management, they could have released the songs earlier and get enough time to promote both songs (not sure why they didn't also make her perform money on more shows, but I guess it's still going a bit viral on its own).

• She is going to have a DJ Snake collab. But surely if they are Blinks they should support that? There was massive hype over rumours of Chaennie collabs.

I can't get over that user saying the others should have varieties and music shows whilst she "goes viral for breathing". That's not marketing...

"Going viral by just breathing" = Everything she does goes viral which is her strength.

Marketing is not sticking your product everywhere. No one puts a Celine advert in a slum and vice versa.

Viral marketing is more nuanced and difficult then you think

• Not my place since this is not my fandom but glad many Blinks can now see how OP was nothing but a success stan of BP who really does not care for all members. I remember how he kept crying for a Rose solo for years and as soon as she got one he started saying Lisa's solo should be postponed in favour of OT4 comeback.

Now he is saying Lisa should get no promo. Pathetic, and I am not even a Blink but his hypocrisy and insecurity with regards to Lisa is just gross, so had to speak up on what I have been observing. Can't even imagine how any true OT4 fan would ever wish for some member to have lesser than the others. I despise nothing more than those who pretend to stan the whole group but are actually diet solos. Be it with my own fandom or even others.

• Not my place since this is not my fandom but glad many Blinks can now see how OP was nothing but a success stan of BP who really does not care for all members. I remember how he kept crying for a Rose solo for years and as soon as she got one he started saying Lisa's solo should be postponed in favour of OT4 comeback.

Now he is saying Lisa should get no promo. Pathetic, and I am not even a Blink but his hypocrisy and insecurity with regards to Lisa is just gross, so had to speak up on what I have been observing. Can't even imagine how any true OT4 fan would ever wish for some member to have lesser than the others. I despise nothing more than those who pretend to stan the whole group but are actually diet solos. Be it with my own fandom or even others.

The sad thing is other fandoms like Army are the ones calling out the mistreatment. Blinks? Double standards for Lisa. Your assessment is spot on :thumbup:

Nah, thank you for your opinion. <3 Even though you are an Army, I think you can still give your opinion on these topics as well. Not only as a blink you should address unfair treatments.

ᗷᒪᗩᑕKᑭIᑎK Iᑎ YOᑌᖇ ᗩᖇEᗩ

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎ ℓαℓιѕα мαησвαη ⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

ᴀᴇsᴘᴀ. ʙᴛs. ɪᴛᴢʏ. ɪᴠᴇ. ᴍɪss ᴀ. sɪsᴛᴀʀ. sɴsᴅ. ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ. ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɢɪʀʟs.

Wonyoung. Yujin. Liz. Giselle. Jihyo. Yeji. Yuna. Sooyoung. Sohee. Suzy. RM. J-Hope. Sulli.

Rap Monster GIFs | Tenor  Rap Monster GIFs | Tenor

• Yeah he mentions that in op but I dont think that was the main focus, but how benefitial this collab can be for her.

That shouldnt excuse yg's shitty management, they could have released the songs earlier and get enough time to promote both songs (not sure why they didn't also make her perform money on more shows, but I guess it's still going a bit viral on its own).

no, he is saying that it's ok for Lisa promo to be short like this bc she will have more songs than Chaennie and he even said that this already makes Lisa the most promoted..

Actually Melon announced her debut on August so i think YGE just didn't care enough to make things right.

Thanks for this?? All the pinks deserve great promos, but now it's Lisa solo and we saw almost nothing of her and suddenly it's ok?? Just bc she is Lisa? Not ok.

• no, he is saying that it's ok for Lisa promo to be short like this bc she will have more songs than Chaennie and he even said that this already makes Lisa the most promoted..

Actually Melon announced her debut on August so i think YGE just didn't care enough to make things right.

It's especially hilarious considered pre debut collabs and rumoured collabs, plus they have way more chance of coming back then Lisa..

I always knew HB was like this though so it wasn't a shock.

• no, he is saying that it's ok for Lisa promo to be short like this bc she will have more songs than Chaennie and he even said that this already makes Lisa the most promoted..

Didn't Lisa say that the MV shoot was supposed to be 4 days which later became 4 weeks because of the sets or something.

So true actually really disappointed with OP.

• Didn't Lisa say that the MV shoot was supposed to be 4 days which later became 4 weeks because of the sets or something.

Yes, incompetence, no? Late work? Something like this? If the song was ready, they should've started the MV thing and everything, no?

The way even her only Money video got delayed explains a lot.

• Thanks for this?? All the pinks deserve great promos, but now it's Lisa solo and we saw almost nothing of her and suddenly it's ok?? Just bc she is Lisa? Not ok.

Its good that most Blinks do not agree with OP. In fact I will see him more as a solo henceforth and not a true fan of BP.

• It's especially hilarious considered pre debut collabs and rumoured collabs, plus they have way more chance of coming back then Lisa..

I always knew HB was like this though so it wasn't a shock.

You are really not helping.. i really would love to see all the pinks full album, all the pinks have collabs, sub unit and whatever, I'm not ok with the idea of the thread, but I'm more than ok with the pinks having solo careers and a lot of songs.

• Lmao comparing pre-debut collabs from 7-8 years ago while they were trainees???

I honestly cannot believe they claim to be ot4 while being THIS biased, I mean how much more biased could anyone get more than this ^^

they will do anything to further the jennie is YG's favorite agenda

it's a common practice to introduce members during predebut and YG did it with Bom she featured on two Big bang's songs ( we belong together and forever with u) also collaborated with Lexy on baby boy and more. She has way more predebut gigs than Jennie I don't think blackjacks had any problem with that.

Cl's featured in Big bang's intro (hot issue ) in 2007 and performed later at Gayo Daejeon along side with her label mates. Dara also appeared with top in in Gummy's I'm sorry MV.

Jisoo also had a few cf's (one of them was with Lee minho) and Lisa was a model for nonagon since predebut. Rosé featured on Gd's without you in 2012.

Treasure also had predebut featurings Hyusunk feautured on one of Lee hi's songs from her last album with YG. Yedam released a single before treasure's debut.

it's weird we bring up their predebut stuff.

• Yes, incompetence, no? Late work? Something like this? If the song was ready, they should've started the MV thing and everything, no?

The way even her only Money video got delayed explains a lot.

While I don't think anyone of us know what really went behind the scene, it'll be weird if they notify Melon and then postpone it if it's something within their control.

Again, Lisa and her album is about confidence and positivity. Lets not drag it down further. It's bad enough as it is.

• You are really not helping.. i really would love to see all the pinks full album, all the pinks have collabs, sub unit and whatever, I'm not ok with the idea of the thread, but I'm more than ok with the pinks having solo careers and a lot of songs.

But the point is users like HB have double standards about that. They are excited about the idea of others getting solos and collabs but Lisa getting anything is deemed unfair. That's a huge issue.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!