No one can deny YG's favouritism now

• The minute i saw the title of the thread and who was the op i feared of entering this thread...

To op: op, i said so many times that our focus should be YGE, but why are you insisting on inserting the others pinks here? To compare what? Lisa solo promo was shit, but what the others have to do with it? Jennie had no promo, Rosé had good promo which i appreciate, Lisa promo was shit and in the end they all deserve way more. They literally deserve way more so let's stop comparing for the sake of indirectly shading a member as they are always ALWAYS happy with each other achievements!

Back to the topic: Lisa solo promo is horrible, she has a bside that not even once she promoted and i refuse to believe "blinks" are ok with it or trying to find EXCUSES for YGE incompetence. Anyways, i hope BLACKPINK knows how special they are and that they deserve way more of what YGE is giving them.

• Because they play the victim and block whoever calls them out on their bs

:sweatr1:

I think most blinks on here know they're an agkae

Eh this user still gets a lot of support but I won't forget the jennie bash fest this user has done in the past.

• People forgetting Jennie got michuri before her solo drop

All I can assume from this is that Lisa won't renew that's why they don't bother and even she know stat bc she said her promo period was too short, Jennie got to debut as solo at the time the group didn't have an album and rosé got nearly 2 months of promo compared to Lisa

It's crystal clear there for anybody to see

• she was invited before her solo was released bc her popularity skyrocket every since she started trending on running man so that wasn't YG's promotions.

Besides some of the girls have been vocal about wanting to go to certain variety shows. Jisoo herself contacted unexpected q and also asked herself to go on taty sq cause she wanted to help the farmers etc. Rosé also asked Hyeri to go knowing bros with her if it wasn't for her taking the initiative she probably wouldn't have a chance to go there.

• I legit think YG can't or don't want to manage female solos. back then, park bom had digitial hits but her promo afer that was non-existent. CL solo career was handled the worst. Dara and Minzy never got the solos they were promised/deserved

then jennie and rose solos aren't much better either, they were saved thanks to fandom and korean public loving them. sadly lisa got the short end of the stick

• here comes OP with the usual thing..

Claiming that the bad promo yg did was due to Lisa being Thai is laughable and I don't see the favouritism tbh, y'all cried alot about Jennie being yg favourite but after the solos I see no big difference in their treatment.

That being said, Rosé got decent promo for her release meanwhile Lisa promo was a joke. Jennie solo was along time ago, I don't remember much about the promo but it wasn't that much i guess.

• Lisa hasn't been home for ages, even with a family bereavement. Her solo promo was cut embarrassingly short.

The only people who deny her mistreatment don't want to admit she is the most popular and the best selling without YG's help. Imagine how much bigger she could be with support from her company!

• Op has always been an akgae dragging the other members and hiding behind her badges pretending to be a cute little ''Oh I am not dragging the other members I love them I am the coolest ot4 blink'' for ages I am surprise people didn't realize it until now...

• Idk what lack of promo yall are talking about, she got tons of YouTube ads and spotify promo. If you're upset about music shiw promo then count is as blessing that yge didnt sent her to music shows.

• Op has always been an akgae dragging the other members and hiding behind her badges pretending to be a cute little ''Oh I am not dragging the other members I love them I am the coolest ot4 blink'' for ages I am surprise people didn't realize it until now...

Yes, I am an akgae for pointing out the mistreatment Lisa gets. You guys always deflect because you have no logical response to my comments. Blinks on here simply don't give a fuck about Lisa and it shows. Moving goalposts all the time to try and make your faves victims... why would you want them to be treated badly?

• Idk what lack of promo yall are talking about, she got tons of YouTube ads and spotify promo. If you're upset about music shiw promo then count is as blessing that yge didnt sent her to music shows.

she didnt get sent to a single korean variety show when her song is in KOREAN.

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel:

• I still can't believe op made a snarky comment about how Jennie would make a solo comeback using the money Lisa made for YGE. LMFAO

Aside from the fact that's a dumbass argument (because 1- Jennie is very profitable and doesn't need charity from anyone, and 2- the money YGE makes off Lisa is YGE's money and they can spend it however they want because in case you forgot YGE and Lisa have a profit sharing contract), if you had any respect for Jennie you'd never say something like that. I can't believe there is apparently a debate about whether this person is an akgae or not, they obviously are, very much so lol.

• I still can't believe op made a snarky comment about how Jennie would make a solo comeback using the money Lisa made for YGE. LMFAO

Aside from the fact that's a dumbass argument (because 1- Jennie is very profitable and doesn't need charity from anyone, and 2- the money YGE makes off Lisa is YGE's money and they can spend it however they want because in case you forgot YGE and Lisa have a profit sharing contract), if you had any respect for Jennie you'd never say something like that. I can't believe there is apparently a debate about whether this person is an akgae or not, they obviously are, very much so lol.

THE WAY SOME OF YOU CANT TAKE A JOKE

:pepefacepalm:

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!