No one can deny YG's favouritism now

• they haven't blamed jennie once, just YGs shit management.

This is a way for this user to shit on other members. Like I mentioned they r extremely biased. Some comments above itself show how much they like jennie.

ღ(¯`◕‿◕´¯) ♫ ♪ ♫ ʀօֆɛ ♫ ♪ ♫ (¯`◕‿◕´¯)ღ

7f9eee2656e838706ac90eac4079b6769f3c89b3.gifv fae84f51726793451a4df2eef61fd17a5162886c.gifv daafb8895819753cec2500fb0703ef2c89a49e7b.gifv

• I’ve been doing research. Jennies promo was decent for the time and their popularity. What I don’t get is why rose got better treatment. She is not worthy. they are pushing so hard with her and she is like a pathetic Taylor swift wannabe

Cmon we know you're an Army troll, you actually wrote an entire thread worshipping that recent Coldplay collab lol.

• Cmon we know you're an Army troll, you actually wrote an entire thread worshipping that recent Coldplay collab lol.

tbf they havent said they are a blink.

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel:

• True, she's an Army troll. I know a troll when i see one, I've been doing this since Netscape Navigator 1.0 lol.

the way i had to search that...

some of you are ancient i swear

:pepe-cross:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• Kinda unrelated, but Jisoo needs a solo, the fandom and the rest of us act like she is straight up invisible every single day. LET JISOO SHOW HER TALENTS.

shes getting a drama with probably some OSTs very soon

Æmen

• Kinda unrelated, but Jisoo needs a solo, the fandom and the rest of us act like she is straight up invisible every single day. LET JISOO SHOW HER TALENTS.

She is going to get one, according to YG. But look how long we had to wait for Rosé and Lisa solos, and then Lisa got no promo...

I have said before. This forum is proof a lot of the fandom simply love Chaennie, hate Lisa and tolerate Jisoo. They move like YG.

• She is going to get one, according to YG. But look how long we had to wait for Rosé and Lisa solos, and then Lisa got no promo...

I have said before. This forum is proof a lot of the fandom simply love Chaennie, hate Lisa and tolerate Jisoo. They move like YG.

Hiding behind that jenlisa pf, having badges of all members but constantly crying about how everyone else is favored by yg except Lisa. At least don't be a coward and own up to being a solo stan.

All I can do is pray for you at this point and hope you wake up from the delusional world you are living in.

• YG is giving her a collab with DJ Snake so in the end she is getting the best promo.

Dj snake asked specifically for Lisa so it isn't a yg situation here or yg giving her anything.

But I do believe if Jennie were asked for this collab and if it were released before Jisoo's solo, this user would've been punching walls crying, and making 100 threads about Jennie being yg's favorite.

• The only member who got decent promo is rosé and it’s what she deserves after they delayed her cb for years

Jennie released solo with a Friday release with no promo in the west making sense ?/!/&@ plus she was the most hated member, and BP didn’t have a solid Korean fandom at that time so it was risky move from YG

But I do agree YG doesn’t care about Lisa he saw rosé pulling 500k and he thought Lisa solo would be a great idea to milk since she is the most popular

Jennie solo was released on a Monday

• Idk why some people assume Lisa had no say in her solo. I think she had significant say in deciding her music, dance and MV. It just happens that a lot don't like the

song. What I don't understand is why they would give her a Korean song and have so lite promotion in SK. Maybe being a foreign idol might limit what she can do but it does feels unfair in that regard.

i think she could choose a song among a list wich was given to her. And yes, maybe she was very naive on thinking that koreans would feel flattered about her singing in korean. Like thanking them...and really they didn´t give a f***.

Rosé was smart. And also Rosé speak better english, i do think Lisa Choose not do Americans interviews cos her english was lacking a little bit.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!