No one can deny YG's favouritism now

• tut tut tut anti lisa people I guess.. I said something similar and OT1 went wild.

wich part of what i said is Lisa´s hater content? I know my english is not so good, but no, i was defending her for being to nice

or were you reading in a rush because you were throwing punches to every corner....go and fight someone else.

Pulp Fiction John Travolta GIF - Pulp Fiction John Travolta Lost - Descubre  & Comparte GIFs

• i think we've to wait for some years. Dj snake, that dude has already suffered enough. He's been teasing the collab since june. He said that the song is already finished but it has not released yet lol. I wish Dj snake is pulled over by some paparazzi/interviewer and they ask him about the delay in releasing this collab and he spills some dirty tactics of Yg. It's clear now Lisa's solo was a cash grab opportunity for yge. As soon as they saw the 700k pre-orders, they toned down her contents. We got 3 visual teasers but only a single teaser for her actual mv lol.

Her pre-save link on spotify led many to Bp's spotify account and there's already an article on how lisa's solo increased blackpink's followers(on spotify) by more than half a million. They didn't congratulate on her first win on music core. And her inkigayo stage. What the fuck was that? Cheap and basic as fuck. I'm disappointed that blinks never talked about these things during her solo era. Some people here are saying that Jennie's solo release was risky and she was the most hated member blah blah blah. Blackpink's solo releases were all planned bishes. Jennie was always a star, her presence in sk has always been big. She was on mix9ine in 2017 and during the one of the episodes of treasure box, her solo was mentioned. Jennie will always be more successful than the other members in Sk. Her solo release wasn't risky at all, yg had a good reputation in 2018. IF not for the scandals in 2019, we could've got rose's solo in 2019 and probably lisa's in 2020

• If the other members ever comeback and get similar treatment then I expect none of you to complain. After all, it's acceptable right?

Luckily for you it won't happen though :-) But for pointing out the difference I am an akgae right? It's the truth. Not the girls fault. Funny how the Lisa antis on here defend their faves but then laughably claim she gets everything.

The way they really want to victimise other members, as if it's a good thing. It isn't. YG never wanted Lisa to be the star and it shows. He only ever wanted one solo and we know that!

• i think we've to wait for some years. Dj snake, that dude has already suffered enough. He's been teasing the collab since june. He said that the song is already finished but it has not released yet lol. I wish Dj snake is pulled over by some paparazzi/interviewer and they ask him about the delay in releasing this collab and he spills some dirty tactics of Yg. It's clear now Lisa's solo was a cash grab opportunity for yge. As soon as they saw the 700k pre-orders, they toned down her contents. We got 3 visual teasers but only a single teaser for her actual mv lol.

Her pre-save link on spotify led many to Bp's spotify account and there's already an article on how lisa's solo increased blackpink's followers(on spotify) by more than half a million. They didn't congratulate on her first win on music core. And her inkigayo stage. What the fuck was that? Cheap and basic as fuck. I'm disappointed that blinks never talked about these things during her solo era. Some people here are saying that Jennie's solo release was risky and she was the most hated member blah blah blah. Blackpink's solo releases were all planned bishes. Jennie was always a star, her presence in sk has always been big. She was on mix9ine in 2017 and during the one of the episodes of treasure box, her solo was mentioned. Jennie will always be more successful than the other members in Sk. Her solo release wasn't risky at all, yg had a good reputation in 2018. IF not for the scandals in 2019, we could've got rose's solo in 2019 and probably lisa's in 2020

They never wanted her to be popular in SK to begin with. They never send her to any show absolute nothing before her songs released. And week after her song was released which is too late

• Eh this user still gets a lot of support but I won't forget the jennie bash fest this user has done in the past.

Even jenchu who is a massive troll and akgae gets support from blinks why won't this user. They are all welcomed by blinks lol

*•.¸♡ 𝔸𝐫In ♡¸.•*

2d6c54bfd7e864b92a5f1704b161d7abf83b3216.jpg 64410b66a48c9a4172c4236594e45105cd3506eb.jpg 8e7e55161c99117ffd0493d1284b95069e9d40ba.jpg

• Seeing the other girls partying it up whilst Lisa isn’t allowed to attend events due to Covid is so ridiculous.

YG makes it hard for brands to work with Lisa and restricts things, no doubt to try and stop her being the member with the most offers.

YG didn’t promote her solo but she still outsold everyone.

Where will it end? Covid will stop her being in the next comeback? It’s all sickening. Imagine a company trying to stop someone being the most popular!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!