Bts is universe favourite child

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I am their casual listener than a fan but it always amazed me when things like this happen when they do cb related to nature or space metaphors. I mean, two galaxy pulling together is like Bts and Coldplay. The colors also looks like the My Universe planet.

I remember the swan nebula ones and and it looks like their album Mots7. As someone who interested in things like that, I really enjoyed seeing things like this to happen. Armys should make thread about this, this is cute and beautiful.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I am their casual listener than a fan but it always amazed me when things like this happen when they do cb related to nature or space metaphors. I mean, two galaxy pulling together is like Bts and Coldplay. The colors also looks like the My Universe planet.

I remember the swan nebula ones and and it looks like their album Mots7. As someone who interested in things like that, I really enjoyed seeing things like this to happen. Armys should make thread about this, this is cute and beautiful.

It happened... again :groovins:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!