SILENT SIREN'S Hinako Umemura announces graduation, band to continue as 3-piece group

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hinanchu was the founder and leader of the band, the announcement was just yesterday and her graduation today, know one knew about it so it was a complete surprise

ever since the covid lockdown started all the SILENT SIREN members have been branching onto more personal activities, for example Suu has been writing songs for other acts (LOONA's starseed), they plan to continue as a 3 member band but i think the writing is on the wall...

at least i'm happy the band managed to hit the 10th anniversary mark together :heartpar:

• they are a fun group, today i decided i'm going on a binge watch of their songs

External Content www.youtube.com

this one was the first SILENT SIREN i hear "Crazy lady"

also this classic

SILENT SIREN's Yumeoi is probably on the top 3 songs of my most listened songs, i listened to this one a lot,

but for real, like an unhealthy amount of replays (between 5000-10,000 plays) C5LjWk5.png

it just hit the spot for me eFBde8p.png

i think only SCANDAL's SCANDAL BABY has more plays from me (10,000-20,000 plays maybe)

AZvCMDr.jpg

Edited once, last by stanBiSH ().

• awe ill miss her in silent siren.

They're such a fun group and in my opinion a bit underated amongst international fans.

unfortunately outside Japan they never have been able to get same level of attention as other bands like SCANDAL or BAND-MAID have gotten, they once did a US tour but the attendance was a little underwhelming

Watch out America! SILENT SIREN are coming to steal hearts with two tour dates
    Sugar sweet rock girls SILENT SIREN will be performing two dates in Hollywood and San Francisco early next month as part of their world tour
    jrocknews.com

they do have a strong base in Indonesia since iirc correctly Hinako lived there half of her life

Sai Sai Jaran Jaran #6: SILENT SIREN's Hinanchu has her fill of Indonesian food in Tokyo | MOSHI MOSHI NIPPON | もしもしにっぽん
    Sai Sai Jaran Jaran is a featured series here on MOSHI MOSHI NIPPON from the members of the all-female band SILEN SIREN (aka Sai Sai) who visit various hot…
    www.moshimoshi-nippon.jp

• at least they draw pretty good in Japan and other asian countries (i think) from the videos i have seen They're a fun live band

• at least they draw pretty good in Japan and other asian countries (i think) from the videos i have seen They're a fun live band

because of this gif i just remembered something kind of related to MAMESHIBA

20210102_142927.gif

the first time i hear about Kuro chan was during SILENT SIREN's tv show

サイサイてれび! おちゃの娘サイサイ |テレ朝動画
    「SILENT SIREN」といえば、かわいい、おしゃれ…でもそれだけじゃない! ライブでの熱いパフォーマンス、舞台裏での真剣な顔、 バラエティ企画での自由すぎる姿…あらゆる魅力を全部見せ! サイサイにハマること間違いなしの、バラエティ&ライブドキュメント! キャスト SILENT SIREN(サイレントサイレン)…
    douga.tv-asahi.co.jp

he was a regular in some of the segments (kind of variety / reality show with some sketches)

i recall they treat him like dirt (but that was his character)

they once force him to wrestle a crocodile C5LjWk5.png

when i watched MONSTER IDOL i felt that he looked kind of familiar but it wasn't until a while after MAMESHIBA's debut that it clicked to me that he was that guy from SS's TV show

AZvCMDr.jpg

Edited once, last by stanBiSH ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!