Is Treasure YG’s first flop group?

• YG are lucky BP turned out to be so successful or they would be literally irrelevant nowadays

BLACKPINK is very successful.

YG has produced more groups to hit the top than any other label. I'm sure YG artists also feel lucky to be in a label to have so much success with multiple groups. And YG gives them the resources to be successful.

Which is why YG can be more selective in their trainees.

YG Family

E_E_fqdVcAcWSUK?format=jpg&name=large

Unapologetic YG stan. I am a fan of all things YG and YG artists and have been for years.

YG Ombudsman: I correct misinformation with facts and numbers, not opinions. Unless I know you I don't read responses to my posts, so don't quote me unless I've conversed with you in the past.

Favorite YG Producers: Rovin, Millennium, Future Bounce

• I tot someone commented at an old thread cos I remember a similar thread sometime ago. Lol

Thank you for bringing back all the hiatus Teumes. Glad to see everyone coming out of hibernation to protect our boys. :pepelove2::pepelove1:

For your enlightenment:

• tbh treasure is just doing fine, i still thanked yge that they actually make treasure just one group instead of that treasure & magnum thing, doing what they should've done years ago but they didn't which was putting ikon and winner members in one group instead of making 2 groups

• I always thought Treasure was made for the album and concert going niche boy groups are generally for plus I swear they got a cf deal recently for something so they're at least doing okay. I always thought YG's first flop group was Swi.t or something

• Please close thread, for heaven's sake. Always take a long time. :pepenomad:

💎 Let's walk, hold both hands tightly. I'm not going anywhere, don't worry, my maker. 💎

communityIcon_y7crehtsojl51.png?width=256&s=3231360598f7bb6f67e397b8fb9c62687cb3853aE_dviPmVQAQh_Jd?format=jpg&name=large

• BLACKPINK is very successful.

YG has produced more groups to hit the top than any other label. I'm sure YG artists also feel lucky to be in a label to have so much success with multiple groups. And YG gives them the resources to be successful.

Which is why YG can be more selective in their trainees.

not at the same time tho. 2ne1 and big bang was the last time. Now, Other than blackpink there's no big group under yg. Maybe treasure will become big

• Compared to winner/ikon, i don't think yg's goal this time was to try to re-create bigbang yet again, they wanted to get into the typical bg market, and it seems to me they are doing pretty good on that front so far at least.

• iKON says hi

Ikon had 3 hits ( my type, love scenario and rhythm ta to some extent) and at some point they were the second breadwinner in YG (before bp debuted and hit it big) they were doing a lot of concerts and tours especially in Japan they were in the top 10 kpop boy groups biggest concert attendance in Japan.

What happened to iKON? ://
    what happened for them to achieve so much greatness 9 months into debut? lets talk about their success luvs
    onehallyu.com

Top 20 kpop artists who drew the largest audience in Japan for the last 5 years (2012~2017)
    Exclusive Kpop News, Behind the Scenes, Insider's View, Rumors, Idol's Real Personality, Interview, Q&A | KpopBehind
    www.kpopbehind.com

ba5Cad8.png

also can people stop with the treasure are flops agenda? boy groups nowadays don't do well digitally. They are doing ok considering they have been inactive let's just wait for their next comeback

• Their popularity didn't last long. They're flopping now, even in korea. Let's not talk about how nugu they are internationally to the point you wouldn't even think they're from a big3 company and even 4th gen groups are doing better

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!