Chinese-American woman goes on homophobic rampage in NYC subway

• A woman ripped down LGBTX themed advertisements in the subway saying it was disgusting and propaganda. Gay people are allies of POCs yet they are often mistreated in the POC community. She also blamed people of weight for getting sick from corona.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Looking at the posters they are quite not it to have where children can see (like there's one of a guy growing a tree from his p*nis while a woman is watering it so you tell me).

• Looking at the posters they are quite not it to have where children can see (like there's one of a guy growing a tree from his p*nis while a woman is watering it so you tell me).

wtf really

then this woman did the world a favour

i fully support lgbt people but goddamn a subway is not the place for this stuff

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• wtf really

then this woman did the world a favour

i fully support lgbt people but goddamn a subway is not the place for this stuff

This is why OP only put that tweet and not the one that shows the posters, one of the tweets on the thread (from the twitter OP) show the posters there and they ARE disgusting. OP has a hate boner for Chinese so its obvious.

• The ads were not just sexuality/gender stuff.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Article: https://www.rt.com/usa/535690-woman-okcupid-ads-lgbtq/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!