Every member of blackpink will attend Paris Fashion week - Lisa Airport pics(going to Nice ✈️)

• Yg hasn't said anything about it NOT being all 4 even though the article came out and they were all together today so I'm assuming they are actually all going

We'll know when they show up at the airport in a couple of hours anyway

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• atropos

Changed the title of the thread from “Every member of blackpink will attend Paris Fashion week” to “Every member of blackpink will attend Paris Fashion week (Jisoo and Rosé airport pics)”.
  • I wouldn’t be too upset if Lisa is not going to Paris. I would be more happy if she performs Lalisa and Money

Yeah it’s her solo project, her performing would be better for her.

• i hope YG prepair themselves on France for security meassurements

last time Lisa went there it got intense, i think this time it would be a riot of fans on the gate

and there would be 4 members to look after

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• atropos

Changed the title of the thread from “Every member of blackpink will attend Paris Fashion week (Jisoo and Rosé airport pics)” to “Every member of blackpink will attend Paris Fashion week (Jisoo and Rosé airport pics) - Jennie tomorrow and Lisa 4th October travel date”.
  • Jennie tomorrow

Lisa 4th oct

External Content www.instagram.com

・‥…━☆【L】【U】【D】【A】☆━…‥・

33d4795c2570aa6682b14e479779d12544b7ff7a.png 278a3224099a3f7086eb92022457d19e036d4eaf.png f2e27efa29a833845ceb7be13c9c86d8e35956ce.png

• atropos

Changed the title of the thread from “Every member of blackpink will attend Paris Fashion week (Jisoo and Rosé airport pics) - Jennie tomorrow and Lisa 4th October travel date” to “Every member of blackpink will attend Paris Fashion week - Jennie tomorrow and Lisa 4th October travel date”.
  • Jennie tomorrow

Lisa 4th oct

External Content www.instagram.com

Yassss

Blackpink in Paris

Is our comeback in 2021

• i hope YG prepair themselves on France for security meassurements

last time Lisa went there it got intense, i think this time it would be a riot of fans on the gate

and there would be 4 members to look after

Security is provided by the fashion houses themselves.

Looking forward towards the airport fashion.

・‥…━☆【L】【U】【D】【A】☆━…‥・

33d4795c2570aa6682b14e479779d12544b7ff7a.png 278a3224099a3f7086eb92022457d19e036d4eaf.png f2e27efa29a833845ceb7be13c9c86d8e35956ce.png

・‥…━☆【L】【U】【D】【A】☆━…‥・

• atropos

Changed the title of the thread from “Every member of blackpink will attend Paris Fashion week - Jennie tomorrow and Lisa 4th October travel date” to “Every member of blackpink will attend Paris Fashion week - Jennie (airport pics) and Lisa 4th October travel date”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!