.•♫•♬• 🏴‍☠️️ Ateez {Official Thread} 🏴‍☠️️ •♬•♫•.

• nope I wish i was there since the beginning but i recently got into kpop a year ago thanks to LTMs_Sammi my bestie. I started with bts, found other groups for a bit my ults was stray kids and then one day looking for new music i found Ateez and although I still listen to 37 boy groups lol and still enjoy Stray Kids music, i pretty much drop everything for Ateez. They are the only group i literally try to collect merch for, I have all their albums, everything, well and E'last too...i love E'lasts music been with THEM since Debut and found how just how hugeeeee of ateez fans they are and i just love them so much. I believe Atiny's adopted them, we all support them when they do things lol.

But I am pretty sure Mingi does feel like this there's an old interview when mingi was either sick/injured and he broke down because he couldn't do anything with the group and he felt horrible and like he let everyone down and he just cried he couldnt speak and was apologizing and San said "mingi cry, it's okay" and i just broke down. Like most groups do shit for cameras, do that fan service shit, and people can believe what they want, but i don't see it in Ateez of all the groups i watch all the shit i see, even when I had Stray Kids as an ult they don't fake their shit. They don't care about cameras. They do whatever they want. They love and enjoy what they do and it shows. I know that Bang Chan spoils things for Stays and likes to make them happy and doesn't care about shit either, and lately i haven't followed them as much but you can just tell when some groups seem fake or seem to fake their relationships.

I don't know i'm probably getting repetitive. I'm both excited, confused, worried, and concerned all at the same time. I didn't think they'd have a comeback this early with Imitation coming out (the drama), the Ateez Holdings, Kingdom, and all the new Universe stuff going on. I really pray they are getting rest. They are doing so much at the same time. They don't need to prove themselves to anyone. They aren't rookies anymore and they won their first Bonsang...They don't need to work as hard as they have been.

Oh it doesn't matter for how long you've been a fan, it's nice to hear they helped you to get better!

Oh woow, you can handle a lot of groups! ^^ I think i know about E'last only because i've seen clips of them being Ateez fans ;)

Oh yeah, Mingi seems to be such quite sensitive and worries about a lot of things probably. I can relate, but being in such industry can only make it worse, so it works out better for people that don't care that much.

Noo it's alright, i can feel your excitement, you really admire them and it's nice they make you feel happy! This is the purpuse of the entertainment industry, to to uplift us and makes us forget about some worries we have for a moment :)

For Ateez it's not about proving themselves, but with Kingdom they will get bigger exposure and more people will check them out. But I was surprised when they announced comeback because at the time of the comeback they will probably be filming for Kingdom and that will be sooo tiring altogether, i hope they are going to endure it well.

• i'm very passionate about them, i live, eat, breathe ateez lol. But that's my worry is how on earth are they doing ALL OF THIS and getting enough rest? the Drama has been pushed back but still they have to film it and everything and 4 of them are doing that, then kingdom, i'm not sure when filming and recording starts for that, plus the universe just started so how long have they worked on that? ateez holding's isnt' that old they all have their same hair colors in it so it's like please don't overwork yourselves! from what the fan cafe horrible translation said they recorded the new album months ago he went on hiatus around november so that's good because at least they aren't working on that while working on everything else, but oi, promoting the album, doing the drama, doing kingdom, the universe...just worries me.

i really just pray they aren't driving themselves into the ground and over working themselves. I don't want them to get sick or injured or break down.

• BETTER TRANSLATION, this doesn't make it seem like Mingi is worse than we thought

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i'm very passionate about them, i live, eat, breathe ateez lol. But that's my worry is how on earth are they doing ALL OF THIS and getting enough rest? the Drama has been pushed back but still they have to film it and everything and 4 of them are doing that, then kingdom, i'm not sure when filming and recording starts for that, plus the universe just started so how long have they worked on that? ateez holding's isnt' that old they all have their same hair colors in it so it's like please don't overwork yourselves! from what the fan cafe horrible translation said they recorded the new album months ago he went on hiatus around november so that's good because at least they aren't working on that while working on everything else, but oi, promoting the album, doing the drama, doing kingdom, the universe...just worries me.

i really just pray they aren't driving themselves into the ground and over working themselves. I don't want them to get sick or injured or break down.

Yeah, seems like it's impossible for everything to get done, how do idols manage that? :/ No wonder there are so many injuries and mental health issues...

But don't worry too much, you have to take care of yourself first, i'm sure after that they will have some time to just rest!

• Yeah, seems like it's impossible for everything to get done, how do idols manage that? :/ No wonder there are so many injuries and mental health issues...

But don't worry too much, you have to take care of yourself first, i'm sure after that they will have some time to just rest!

They better rest or i'm a fly to south korea and find kq and scream

okay not really but I hope they do get rest as much rest as needed.

and so many think ateez NEEDS kingdom that they are suffering for recognition in SK...i call bullshit

but those sleeping on them....better wake up. *sips tea* lol

• They better rest or i'm a fly to south korea and find kq and scream

okay not really but I hope they do get rest as much rest as needed.

and so many think ateez NEEDS kingdom that they are suffering for recognition in SK...i call bullshit

but those sleeping on them....better wake up. *sips tea* lol

Haha :D

No, i'm quite sure they will get a long vacation after Kingdom. It would only make sense.

It's not about needing Kingdom. I think it's a nice opportunity for all the groups to show performances, that are normally showed only for big award shows, and groups can use it to show different sides of themselves. I'm excited for it, because i can't wait to see the groups performing each other songs or older kpop songs, and make amazing stages out of it. No need to look at it as competition, i look at it as a big showcase :D

I like all the groups that are participating and wish all good for all of them, but i know some fans will get messy and try to bring other groups down (when in reallity a lot of those guys are really good friends).

• Haha :D

No, i'm quite sure they will get a long vacation after Kingdom. It would only make sense.

It's not about needing Kingdom. I think it's a nice opportunity for all the groups to show performances, that are normally showed only for big award shows, and groups can use it to show different sides of themselves. I'm excited for it, because i can't wait to see the groups performing each other songs or older kpop songs, and make amazing stages out of it. No need to look at it as competition, i look at it as a big showcase :D

I like all the groups that are participating and wish all good for all of them, but i know some fans will get messy and try to bring other groups down (when in reallity a lot of those guys are really good friends).

well at first i was like okay stray kids, the boyz, and ateez this is gonna be good than they get ikon and i went who? what? lol then they get btob and i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee btob's i'll be your man like omg that song so i'm like but are they a performance group? so i'm like scratching my head on those two, then they say sf9 and my first thought was omg let one of these 4th gens do the ko choreography i have to see this lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I ADORE SF9 so i'm excited to see this, but my initial thoughts are i love these groups, most of em, but i don't know exactly how performance based they are. I think the boyz have been doing alot of the same thing, so i'm anxious to see what new stuff they come up with, stray kids have been going all out like in the mama 2020 i think they show cased a good side of them, it felt like ateez went easy and than this recent awards show where they got their bonsang they did shit i've never seen before and iw ent HOLY SHIT ATEEZ WHAT? ateez is like yeah just wait lol but in shit i've watched everyone has a hard time with ateez choreography imagine doing the choreography and singing and still sounding as good as them..it will be interesting.

• https://mobile.twitter.com/ATEEZofficial/status/1357705542152687616

WE-

i'm confused as fuck lol like okay thanks Ateez is this a title track? is this a hint to something like help lol

• omg i would love to be part of that! since i wasn't around for any of the others! that would be so amazing!

:nervousk::danceb::lover3::pepe-hype:

I think it might happen, cause it's still like +20 days until the comeback date. There's time for voting :pepe-excited:

but at the same they only do that on summer comebacks :pepe-life-support:

Praying circle for it happens

• I think it might happen, cause it's still like +20 days until the comeback date. There's time for voting :pepe-excited:

but at the same they only do that on summer comebacks :pepe-life-support:

Praying circle for it happens

Praying circle that they stop hurting my brain and just start dropping shit lol tell me what's coming stop making me guesss it hurtsssssssssss

is this like a mini comeback for something BIGGER like gahhh i can't my head it hurts :pepe-life-support:

• Praying circle that they stop hurting my brain and just start dropping shit lol tell me what's coming stop making me guesss it hurtsssssssssss

is this like a mini comeback for something BIGGER like gahhh i can't my head it hurts :pepe-life-support:

Stanning ATEEZ is is contraindicated by neurologists, cause it forces you brain so much to understand their teasers, theories, storyline :pepe-life-support:

• Stanning ATEEZ is is contraindicated by neurologists, cause it forces you brain so much to understand their teasers, theories, storyline :pepe-life-support:

being a newtiny for the past year i'm still learning about all this...like i FINALLY figured out what the Fever series is about now they throwing me for a loop over this 'cause right now it's like complete opposite direction of fever part 1

ateez plz i cannot brain

• The theories man the theories

• :waterr: Let us all shed a tear for this beautiful man :waterr:

:sadr: Totally not sobbing right now :sadr:

hopemin

LTMs_Sammi

Minazuki

silver25

Korainism

tischkopfbein

yunhosupremacist

JiminieKookie

cherhun

jinaland

fantasygoose

piercine

Official Ateez Taglist

Official Ateez Thread

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!