.•♫•♬• 🏴‍☠️️ Ateez {Official Thread} 🏴‍☠️️ •♬•♫•.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• Alright ATINY Fans are begging everywhere to get this Video more recognition and views!

Spread the word and Help out! It is JONGHO'S Dream to sing for an OST,

and he did this collab with one of his favorite singers. He's getting wonderful praises for his vocals!

Let's help him out and get more views and likes on this video!

External Content youtu.be

xx-jenn-xx

hopemin

LTMs_Sammi

Minazuki

silver25

Korainism

tischkopfbein

yunhosupremacist

JiminieKookie

cherhun

jinaland

fantasygoose

https://t.co/iiJKErHYhB?amp=1

\

• This is the official Thread for their comeback,

I was waiting on more info and for them to actually pin it on their twitter.

Which we've gotten both! I will update this as things develop.

In another post I made, Mingi will participate in the recording but he will NOT participate

in any of the activities. Please do not boycott this album because of it.

So many people are threatening to do so if he's not part of it.

That is NOT something Mingi would want nor does he need to see.

[Sports Seoul Reporter Seunghan Hong] ATEEZ raised the expectation for a comeback by releasing teasing image.

At midnight on the 5th, ATEEZ's official SNS posted an image and an article titled'FROM THE NEW WORLD 2021.03.01 6PM'.

In the published image, a tree with beautiful flowers blooming among the refreshing sky and clouds is decorated with a black fedora, a pirate ship, and a doll. These objects are representative of ATEEZ's worldview from the last album, and at the same time, the ATEEZ logo engraved next to them attracts attention.

In addition, fans are making various speculations about this teasing content by listing what'From the New World' had the same name as the title of the special stage that ATEEZ showed at the recently attended awards ceremony, and recently changed hairstyles. .

ATEEZ, which released the album'ZERO: FEVER Part.1', which opened a new series of worldviews in July last year, received a lot of love by recording 230,000 copies in the first episode and about 380,000 copies in exclusive sales at the time. Asian Music Awards (2020 MAMA)', '2020 The Fact Music Awards','The 10th Gaon Chart Music Awards', and the '30th High1 Seoul Music Awards' have achieved great achievements.

In addition, it has established itself as a next-generation K-pop player, receiving favorable reviews from various global media such as US Billboard, iTunes Chart, Japanese Oricon, Time, Paper, and SCMP.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/468/0000740478

Feel Free To Post Your Thoughts, Theories, ETC

Anyone is welcome to post any info they find

this is my first time doing a comeback post and my first time

with an Ateez Comeback. I'm a bit nervous and excited!

hopemin

LTMs_Sammi

Minazuki

Korainism

tischkopfbein

yunhosupremacist

JiminieKookie

cherhun

jinaland

fantasygoose

piercine

silver25

koalaa98

Ateez Official Tag List *Click & Join Us*

Ateez Official Thread *Click*

Screenshot_1.png

• Woah, are some really boycotting the album? Hope it's the minority of fandom

Let him recover without pressure :(

I will be happy to hear his voice in some of the songs :)

yes some are...pretty shitty of them and they are people i don't consider true atiny's just like i don't consider solo stans and agkaes part of the fandom. These people are pathetic. and I hope he doesn't see their comments.

• yes some are...pretty shitty of them and they are people i don't consider true atiny's just like i don't consider solo stans and agkaes part of the fandom. These people are pathetic. and I hope he doesn't see their comments.

Ah i hope so too. It's sensitive topic, and he's quite a sensitive person i feel like he needs a lot of love and support.

I miss seeing him performing, but the idol lifestyle is not easy to manage in general + everyone takes it and experiences it differently, so he has to be fully ready to come back, recovery is a long process.

• Ah i hope so too. It's sensitive topic, and he's quite a sensitive person i feel like he needs a lot of love and support.

I miss seeing him performing, but the idol lifestyle is not easy to manage in general + everyone takes it and experiences it differently, so he has to be fully ready to come back, recovery is a long process.

when you read the translations of what's wrong it breaks your heart at least it does mine I suffer from some pretty severe mental issues so i can relate to how he feels. If he sees the negativity he's going to break down or feel pressured to come back sooner than he's ready. I miss him we all do but i'd rather have him back and happy then him back and suffering.

• when you read the translations of what's wrong it breaks your heart at least it does mine I suffer from some pretty severe mental issues so i can relate to how he feels. If he sees the negativity he's going to break down or feel pressured to come back sooner than he's ready. I miss him we all do but i'd rather have him back and happy then him back and suffering.

I talk a lot with people around me that experience some serious mental issues and know how hard it can be.

I felt for a last couple of months when he was active, that he's questioning the whole lifestyle of an idol. It felt like he thinks he has to show certain side of himself to be liked and not to show some other sides. He was usually presented by some fans like this one naive, stupid and childish guy, when he's actually really smart and caring and has a lot of interests and thoughts. I think this industry (and some fan comments - i saw sometimes on vlive how they would treat him...) made him insecure...

I hope he knows how talented and amazing he is.

And the whole situation must be hard on the whole group, so i really hope they are good and that this comeback they wil recieve even bigger support!

• I talk a lot with people around me that experience some serious mental issues and know how hard it can be.

I felt for a last couple of months when he was active, that he's questioning the whole lifestyle of an idol. It felt like he thinks he has to show certain side of himself to be liked and not to show some other sides. He was usually presented by some fans like this one naive, stupid and childish guy, when he's actually really smart and caring and has a lot of interests and thoughts. I think this industry (and some fan comments - i saw sometimes on vlive how they would treat him...) made him insecure...

I hope he knows how talented and amazing he is.

And the whole situation must be hard on the whole group, so i really hope they are good and that this comeback they wil recieve even bigger support!

They love Mingi to death, no one in Ateez would ever harm him. And he's seen as the funny guy, but as you said he's quite intelligent and has done things just to get a laugh. But I hope he's not pretending to be someone else just to please people. I love all of the members, all of them are special to me and It hurts my heart to see him in this much pain. Ateez won't be the same without him, he can't be replaced but they can manage in his place. I suffer from 5 mental health issues at the same time and every day is a struggle. I can't imagine how painful it is for him as an idol. Majority of the fandom is extremely supportive of him and always praising him and sending him well wishes which has helped him feel better. But it sounds like he has a ways to go. I am so thankful for KQ being the kind of company who doesn't pressure the idols and doesn't throw them out. It sounds like he's getting great care and help and that the company really values him as a person and not just some idol making them money. I absolutely adore KQ. Of all the things I watch and see of all the companies I really believe in my heart that KQ is a genuine good company. Anyone boycotting this album anyone being negative is not a true Atiny it disgusts me and they need to leave the fandom. I get some people are solo stans or some people have that bias in the group but if you're not OT8 than don't pretend to care either (i'm just making responses based on shit I've seen on twitter)

• They love Mingi to death, no one in Ateez would ever harm him. And he's seen as the funny guy, but as you said he's quite intelligent and has done things just to get a laugh. But I hope he's not pretending to be someone else just to please people. I love all of the members, all of them are special to me and It hurts my heart to see him in this much pain. Ateez won't be the same without him, he can't be replaced but they can manage in his place. I suffer from 5 mental health issues at the same time and every day is a struggle. I can't imagine how painful it is for him as an idol. Majority of the fandom is extremely supportive of him and always praising him and sending him well wishes which has helped him feel better. But it sounds like he has a ways to go. I am so thankful for KQ being the kind of company who doesn't pressure the idols and doesn't throw them out. It sounds like he's getting great care and help and that the company really values him as a person and not just some idol making them money. I absolutely adore KQ. Of all the things I watch and see of all the companies I really believe in my heart that KQ is a genuine good company. Anyone boycotting this album anyone being negative is not a true Atiny it disgusts me and they need to leave the fandom. I get some people are solo stans or some people have that bias in the group but if you're not OT8 than don't pretend to care either (i'm just making responses based on shit I've seen on twitter)

Oh of course other guys in Ateez love him and it's obvious they are always trying to make him feel good. And from what i've seen most fans also, but you know there are people in every fandom, that want to dictate idols how they should be... It can be one or two comments like that, but all idols are different and respond to such critics differently. Some will just brush it off, some will start worrying about things people say about them and for some it can couse severe anxiety or insecurity...

It looks like KQ took it seriously enough and proceeded in the right time. Mingi will recover, just needs some time to do so. I know how long the process of recovery is, it's never-ending, even when you are back to feeling okay you have to constantly work on it.

And he's lucky to have such good team of course, Hongjoong really seems so mature and knows how to handle any situation, so i'm hoping all good for the whole team. <3

I'm definitely excited for the comeback ^^

And btw i hope you are also doing good and have good support system around you!

• That's what I love about Ateez, they don't seem fake. They don't seem to "fake" their relationship just for the cameras (any of the relationships, *coughs* woosan *coughs*) But that they genuinely love and miss him. I love that in their awards speeches and lives they always talk about Mingi, mention him, thank him, and say 8 makes 1 team. Yes the reality is, if he was to leave for good they can manage as 7. But the truth is, they don't want to, I can see it. They don't want to leave mingi behind or out of anything and i'm so so glad he's getting help.

I appreciate you asking about me, I'm doing alright, i have my good and bad days, mostly bad lately but it's getting better. I have some online friends i can rely on for some support as well. Ateez really helped me when i was having a really bad time, and their music, their humor, just them helped me out of it along with my friends. So Ateez is very important to me. I wish I found them sooner, but I found them as inception came out, I wasn't there for anything prior but I spent hours/days/weeks/months watching all the content I could find, of course I have a bias in the group WooSan but I love every member, I cant' tell you how many times each one has made me cry.

I just hope Mingi doesn't feel like we are disappointed in him, I hope he doesn't feel like he ruined things or let us down.

• That's what I love about Ateez, they don't seem fake. They don't seem to "fake" their relationship just for the cameras (any of the relationships, *coughs* woosan *coughs*) But that they genuinely love and miss him. I love that in their awards speeches and lives they always talk about Mingi, mention him, thank him, and say 8 makes 1 team. Yes the reality is, if he was to leave for good they can manage as 7. But the truth is, they don't want to, I can see it. They don't want to leave mingi behind or out of anything and i'm so so glad he's getting help.

I appreciate you asking about me, I'm doing alright, i have my good and bad days, mostly bad lately but it's getting better. I have some online friends i can rely on for some support as well. Ateez really helped me when i was having a really bad time, and their music, their humor, just them helped me out of it along with my friends. So Ateez is very important to me. I wish I found them sooner, but I found them as inception came out, I wasn't there for anything prior but I spent hours/days/weeks/months watching all the content I could find, of course I have a bias in the group WooSan but I love every member, I cant' tell you how many times each one has made me cry.

I just hope Mingi doesn't feel like we are disappointed in him, I hope he doesn't feel like he ruined things or let us down.

They would manage to do so, they are all talented and have a lot to show, but Mingi is part of their identity as group, so they surely want him back as soon as it's possible. But they are also very understanding of situation and know he has to take a time to recover.

Mingi sadly probably does feel like he's missing out and like he let fans down, but he can not actively promote before he's better, it takes time :( That's why the boycotting is sooo wrong, i hope he doesn't know about it.

Oh really? I thought you must be their fan from the beggining :) It's really nice to hear they helped you so much, i hope they are aware of good influence they have on people!

I was aware of them since debut, but never really took time to watch anything, but then they stunned me with their performance skills at the time they promoted Wonderland. I can't handle to follow everything they do lately, but i'm trying to watch most things :D

I hope you are doing better and it stays that way. And if you ever need someone to talk to, you can always send me a message.

• nope I wish i was there since the beginning but i recently got into kpop a year ago thanks to LTMs_Sammi my bestie. I started with bts, found other groups for a bit my ults was stray kids and then one day looking for new music i found Ateez and although I still listen to 37 boy groups lol and still enjoy Stray Kids music, i pretty much drop everything for Ateez. They are the only group i literally try to collect merch for, I have all their albums, everything, well and E'last too...i love E'lasts music been with THEM since Debut and found how just how hugeeeee of ateez fans they are and i just love them so much. I believe Atiny's adopted them, we all support them when they do things lol.

But I am pretty sure Mingi does feel like this there's an old interview when mingi was either sick/injured and he broke down because he couldn't do anything with the group and he felt horrible and like he let everyone down and he just cried he couldnt speak and was apologizing and San said "mingi cry, it's okay" and i just broke down. Like most groups do shit for cameras, do that fan service shit, and people can believe what they want, but i don't see it in Ateez of all the groups i watch all the shit i see, even when I had Stray Kids as an ult they don't fake their shit. They don't care about cameras. They do whatever they want. They love and enjoy what they do and it shows. I know that Bang Chan spoils things for Stays and likes to make them happy and doesn't care about shit either, and lately i haven't followed them as much but you can just tell when some groups seem fake or seem to fake their relationships.

I don't know i'm probably getting repetitive. I'm both excited, confused, worried, and concerned all at the same time. I didn't think they'd have a comeback this early with Imitation coming out (the drama), the Ateez Holdings, Kingdom, and all the new Universe stuff going on. I really pray they are getting rest. They are doing so much at the same time. They don't need to prove themselves to anyone. They aren't rookies anymore and they won their first Bonsang...They don't need to work as hard as they have been.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!