Fu Yaning Universe App diary post

• someone translated it:

"Today we finished the first survivor announcement.
    Many girls have left this stage at the end of this journey.
    I am very sorry that we cannot be with you on our future journey. I think the remaining girls will have to work harder, leaving
    If you keep moving forward with the girls' hopes and passion for the stage, every stage and every song given will be even better.
    will be precious
    I was lucky enough to be left in the first ranking announcement.
    However, my goal was still far from being in the top 3 of group C. To be honest, I'm lucky
    It wasn't. I tried my best to do many things, but no miracle happened. Maybe it's because I'm still lacking
    it would be inconspicuous I don't know when my flower buds will bloom. On the day the flowers bloom, I can continue
    I don't know if I have the ability. Maybe I'm running out of good opportunities...
    Anyway, do your best for the rest of the time and complete the given stage.
    So that I do not leave any regrets and that the votes the Planet Guardians voted for me are not in vain. to those who like me
    Thank you so much. Their support is what keeps me moving forward. I will work hard on the stage in the future as well.
    I will make sure my skills match my position!"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!