What songs have an unexpected amount of views?

• For me, I was surprised when I found out this had over one billion views =O I listen to it a lot but never checked it out through youtube and I did not know it was this popular! What other songs did you guys not know were as popular as they are?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Baby shark.

I love chop suey, it totally deserves it. I just watched an interview with a legendary producer that helped with the album of this song, james rubin idk? The dude from def jam records. He said that soad didn't fit, but they were so good that they transcended not fitting.

Just found lol

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Baby Shark is insane lmao an entire league of its own

Also thanks for sharing :thumbup: I'll have to watch it!

• I love this song but I have never ever seen a lot of people talk about it.

I'm very surprised on how much views it has!

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• This is going to sound really stupid but old classics. I sometimes go looking for songs that used to be popular decades ago and the fact they were popular pre-Youtube shows. Their amount of views is really low compared to how iconic they were/are.

Same, it makes me sad tbh because it feels like they've been forgotten :peperain:

I love this song but I have never ever seen a lot of people talk about it.

Woah, that's weird because I've never heard it before but it has so many views

Woah, that's weird because I've never heard it before but it has so many views

I remember I was living in Europe when that song came out and it seemed very popular there. I personally love it. And I think it was performed in the last Football/Soccer World Cup

Same, it makes me sad tbh because it feels like they've been forgotten :peperain:

Exactly.

• External Content youtu.be

I knew it was popular but 200+ views is amazing

• I remember I was living in Europe when that song came out and it seemed very popular there. I personally love it. And I think it was performed in the last Football/Soccer World Cup

Exactly.

That's what I was thinking it's number of views (playbacks) came from...

It's not popular at all in the US I don't think but maybe in Europe, I was thinking.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

it was a big hit in europe :pepemusic:

• Whenever someone wants to know whats the most viewed German MV on Youtube and I have to dissapoint them with the Gummy Bear thing instead of showing them an actuall artist

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• This

• This song is 400M to reach 2 billion views.

I'll never understand the popularity of this song.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!