New Han Sohee drama

• This one's still a bit away from now but I'm so excited about it, I really like Han Sohee:borahae:

Who else is planning to watch it?

It's interesting that the leads were villains in previous dramas~

(I love revenge dramas so this plot is definitely for me)

"Yoon Ji-Woo’s (Han So-Hee) father dies suddenly. She wants to desperately take revenge on whoever is responsible for her father's death. Yoon Ji-Woo works for drug crime group Dongcheonpa. Choi Moo-Jin (Park Hee-Soon) is the boss of the drug gang. With the help of Choi Moo-Jin and to uncover the reason for her father's death, Yoon Ji-Woo joins the police department and becomes a mole for the drug group. Yoon Ji-Woo is assigned to work in the drug investigation unit in the police department. Her partner there is Detective Jeon Pil-Do (Ahn Bo-Hyun)."

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!