Anyone who still claims Lisa is YG's favourite..

• This was always a completely delusional point of view, as YG restricted her a lot and only started giving her activities when they needed money. She has never had a dance break and is even shoved at the back sometimes.. Most popular member does not equal favourite. But now? Anyone saying that is clearly kidding themselves!

This is such a pitiful promo period, I have never seen such a barren schedule. Compare it to other solos, and not just within BP, and it is absurd. People are too busy trying to victimise others that they can't even admit that Lisa is treated badly due to being Thai. What they hope to gain from this I will never know. She can't even go to see her family...

It really is a shameful situation. I got excited before her solo because the rollout seemed good... but as soon as she released the MV it was like YG said "yo, she broke records, we got money, that's it". YG treats girl groups badly enough anyway. But couple that with being a foreigner? This is what you get.

• I'm here before someone says she is being promoted the same way BP are :clown:

And I'll let this here:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A 70% Korean song not being promoted in Korea on the weekend of release bc YGE didn't want... Uhum... Almost 3 weeks within the debut and still poor promo and YGE shameless adding more and more fansigns. Yes, YGE shit! And yes, no excuses!

• I really don't know why blinks are arguing over who gets promoted the worst.

It's not like YG's promotion is good with any member.

Is this a new achievement now, who hit it the worst?

And yes, Lisa's promotion is shit.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Right?? The fact that with you say Lisa isn't being promoted right some prefer to attack you instead of agreeing with the obvious just says how much they care for Lisa.

• Right?? The fact that with you say Lisa isn't being promoted right some prefer to attack you instead of agreeing with the obvious just says how much they care for Lisa.

People are just looking for drama.

Lisa's promotion is shit. Obvious. But that doesn't mean the other members hit it better.

That's like picking between corona and plague. :rolleyes:

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

Edited once, last by Marmaladeheart ().

• I'm here before someone says she is being promoted the same way BP are :clown:

And I'll let this here:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A 70% Korean song not being promoted in Korea on the weekend of release bc YGE didn't want... Uhum... Almost 3 weeks within the debut and still poor promo and YGE shameless adding more and more fansigns. Yes, YGE shit! And yes, no excuses!

i remember in the previous thread we were getting clowned for saying that YG did this on purpose and now lisas own words are proving our point.

YG is actually a joke

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• The way we don't need to say this as a conspiracy theory bc Lisa herself is just being honest and saying: well, the company didn't do this or that ....

:pepe-sad:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• External Content twitter.com

:pepe-sad:

I saw it, i posted it on my "My hate for YGE just keep increasing" thread... It's still active :clown: kkkkkkk

• Jennie had no promo tbh, but Rosé had promo. And actually we can compare with their 2020/21 years as the situations are the same. So yes, Lisa promo is shit.

Rose had promo, yes, but Lisa and Jennie had better promo before the release than Rose in my opinion.

I just think that there is no point in attacking each other, but just come to the simple conclusion that YG's promo sucks.

• Literally no one claimed Lisa to be yg's fav here....?

And Lol you made this a response thread so I will just copy my replies.

Let me copy your quotes and reply to you here since you won't answer in the other thread.

Jennie had amazing promo, and literally had her solo years before the other girls. Her fans still trying to victimise her is crazy, especially as her having another solo is a give.

It isn't pitting the members against each other. It is pointing out how Lisa is being promoted differently. There is no way we can look at her shitty promo without comparing it to the others, because the difference is so stark. People are too busy jumping to defend other members, who aren't even being attacked, rather than feeling bad for Lisa who is being treated like shit. She can't even go and see her family for goodness sake!

You literally said Jennie had "amazing promo" when anyone with two functioning eyes could see that that wasn't the case. The funniest thing is you claiming to be an ot4 when you've been called out several times for attacking, yes attacking other members. I have proof of that.

The reason why you cannot compare all of their promo is due to the fact that they debuted in completely different situations with different types of songs.

You don't have to compare the members to show how much more Lisa deserves, because every company should send their artists to music shows and promote their artists the best way they can. Again anyone could see that it isn't the case here WITHOUT comparing her activities with others.

And I don't know how not seeing her family relates to all of this, but I think you are still adamant on believing that yg is holding her hostage? Completely disregarding Lisa's own words who said that it was due to Covid's situation in Thailand?

• Rose had promo, yes, but Lisa and Jennie had better promo before the release than Rose in my opinion.

I just think that there is no point in attacking each other, but just come to the simple conclusion that YG's promo sucks.

I never attacked the girls and what promo Lisa had? Lisa was mia on her sns posting just her *ads and mag covers aren't a promo.. but anyways, we are in 2021 and YGE just admitted to no being promoting Lisa so i can say Lisa had the worst these past 2 years!

• I never attacked the girls and what promo Lisa had? Lisa was mia on her sns posting just her *ads and mag covers aren't a promo.. but anyways, we are in 2021 and YGE just admitted to no being promoting Lisa so i can say Lisa had the worst these past 2 years!

I didn't mean you??? I know that you never attacked the other members. I was talking about OT1 fans. I think we have talked past each other. I rather meant the promo phases around the solos and not the period you just mentioned. :sweatr1:

• I didn't mean you??? I know that you never attacked the other members. I was talking about OT1 fans. I think we have talked past each other. I rather meant the promo phases around the solos and not the period you just mentioned. :sweatr1:

Oh no kkkkk i thought you were talking about me kkk

Yes, attacking the girls is a big no! YGE should just shut up and do their jobs bowing down to BP bc they are doing what no other group could do in this situation!!

• Oh no kkkkk i thought you were talking about me kkk

Yes, attacking the girls is a big no! YGE should just shut up and do their jobs bowing down to BP bc they are doing what no other group could do in this situation!!

oh no <3 never. I love how you support each member <3<3

Lisa deserves much more. Definitely. I didn't want to play this down by saying that all members have deserved more, but that it makes no sense to discuss this with some users.

And it's all YG's fault. :cursing:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!