To nobody's surprise, former AOA member Mina reactivated her Instagram account

• I don't like this girl but I won't mock her. As someone with bipolar as well (which I assume she has), I understand those paranoid times when you feel like people are out to get you and those kind of delusions go pretty far. I've lost friends over it too, even one of 6+ years. What I can't defend her on is how malicious and persistent she is about it.. as grown adults we need to be there to check ourselves regardless of our mental state. She's even older than me and she still hasn't figured out that maybe she's the one with the problem? By the time I was out of my teens I learned to at least semi-tell when I've gone too far/am in a state such as this... It's time for her to learn the pattern speaks for itself and either her or someone around her (if she can't) needs to take care of that

I hope she can get her help but she rightfully deserves criticism (which does not include mindless bashing or egging her on)

this.

he's so tall, and handsome as hell, he's so bad but he does it so well

(i'm his biggest simpppppppppp)

• :lisa9: I AM SORRY WAT?.... she was friends with Hara and Sulli.... who... literally.... WHAT THE F*CK...

She even got the nerve to bring up Sulli in her whole ass interview that she shouldn't even have went

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2021/09/former-aoa-member-mina-opens-up-about-late-idol-star-sulli

"Former AOA member Mina opened up about late idol star Sulli.

On the September 1st episode of JumJumTV's 'Blessed Show', Mina spoke on the late Sulli, who passed away unexpectedly in 2019. She recalled, "Life in Seoul was so hard, and the only friend in Seoul who I could share such hardships with was Sulli. I was so lonely in Seoul, but we comforted each other by talking about such difficulties."

Mina continued, "Sulli was a really good person. I'm sorry if you're uncomfortable with me mentioning her, but I really miss her as a friend too. I'm sorry that I didn't know the pain my friend was going through. When I asked if she was okay, she said she was, so I really thought she was. I regret that I can't tell her anything now."

Mina also discussed her bullying allegations against former AOA member Jimin, saying, "I wasn't an outcast. It was [Jimin's] one-sided bullying towards me. When I started getting bullied when I first became a trainee, I thought I was getting bullied because I was a trainee. However, after time passed, I realized she was only bullying me. She used verbal violence and actual violence against me as well."

In related news, Mina has returned to social media after an attempt to take her own life following her ex-boyfriend's cheating controversy."

And then revised her story after that saying she thought whatever she said about Sulli would have been edited out

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/09/former-aoa-member-mina-personally-explains-that-she-wasnt-aware-that-the-youtube-show-would-ask-about-sulli-and-thought-it-would-be-edited-out

"Mina continued to say, "I did have an expectation of the questions but I really didn't know that a question about Sulli would be asked. I think many people were uncomfortable because it seemed like I brought up Sulli out of nowhere because of the editing. But I didn't think that I carelessly brought up the topic by myself so I thought that was going to be edited out completely."

She apologized, saying, "I wasn't able to stop filming in the middle but I should have confirmed after and made sure. I apologize once again."

Lastly, Mina explained the reason she decided to appear on the show. She explained, "I thought I would be able to resolve a lot of misunderstandings so I decided to appear on the show. I was really thankful they reached out to me. I will watch the full video again and find any part of my tone of speech, or attitude that needs to be fixed and put forth the effort to correct them."

Meanwhile, during the YouTube show on 'Jum Jum TV,' Mina mentioned Sulli and stated, "She was the first friend I had who I can share my difficult times with when I first came to Seoul. I miss her so much as a friend. She helped me a lot and she was the only person on my side. When I asked her if she was okay, she said, 'I am okay.' So, I believed her but I should have noticed then."

• because she needs the help lol

it seems she's got nobody around her to help her with her mental health issues and you know what's going to happen...

next thing we're going to hear is that [touch wood] she's committed suicide...

You don't know wether she's got nobody around her or wether she didn't chase everyone away by her manipulative behaviour tho...

Also people around her keep telling her to get off social media (I think it was written in a report by Dispatch) but she doesn't listen. You can't help people if they have ZERO will to get better. She even claimed, she is all cured thanks to a shaman and that she doesn't need theraphy....sighs

Anyway, I hope people don't send her hate comments and instead focus their energy on supporting AOA girls but that would be an utopic world huh

• this.

• holy shit i've never been through that before. i only had hallucinations once and it was when i tried an adhd med omg

he's so tall, and handsome as hell, he's so bad but he does it so well

(i'm his biggest simpppppppppp)

• Oh I was meaning, considering what they went through, if you saw a friend go through something like that in any way. WHY would you consider doing something like this? Does that make sense?

idk man I really dont understand but the only thing I know is that she definitely has some serious condition and she needs some actual help T_T

• idk man I really dont understand but the only thing I know is that she definitely has some serious condition and she needs some actual help T_T

I do not understand it much either but I was just like if she was truly as close to them as she claims. If I saw my friends hurt like that I would not be wanting to lie and make up stuff to hurt someone... :shyr:

• holy shit i've never been through that before. i only had hallucinations once and it was when i tried an adhd med omg

Yeah, luckily they're not anything super scary (just weird) outside of the few people-related ones I've had. I know a girl who would have demonic-like voices whispering in her ear. Props to her because I would lose my shit if that happened to me

And yeah ADHD meds are no joke, I don't understand why some people take them for fun

• At this point, I may actually be more worried about Jimin and the relentless harassment and possible gaslighting she's enduring from Mina. She can't respond or defend herself at all because of Mina's mental state.

• I do not understand it much either but I was just like if she was truly as close to them as she claims. If I saw my friends hurt like that I would not be wanting to lie and make up stuff to hurt someone... :shyr:

from what I know they weren't that close.. I wonder about hayoung and N though, they used to be friends for a while with her..

but tbh seeing her condition and how she keeps on blaming people around her (like even a nurse and her mother even though she is no saint)

I feel no one would really want to stand up for her, especially celebrities

idk but do you know that one of the guys who shot heart attack mv with aoa back in 2015 said that mina was the one he didn't like because unlike other girls she wasn't interacting and enjoying and he thought she was also behaving rude..

now that I think about it, we actually dont know how many actual friends she had...

• I don't like this girl but I won't mock her. As someone with bipolar as well (which I assume she has), I understand those paranoid times when you feel like people are out to get you and those kind of delusions go pretty far. I've lost friends over it too, even one of 6+ years. What I can't defend her on is how malicious and persistent she is about it.. as grown adults we need to be there to check ourselves regardless of our mental state. She's even older than me and she still hasn't figured out that maybe she's the one with the problem? By the time I was out of my teens I learned to at least semi-tell when I've gone too far/am in a state such as this... It's time for her to learn the pattern speaks for itself and either her or someone around her (if she can't) needs to take care of that

I hope she can get her help but she rightfully deserves criticism (which does not include mindless bashing or egging her on)

Omg

2674BBF9-FC0C-4AD9-9423-54F26D96491B.gif

• At this point, I may actually be more worried about Jimin and the relentless harassment and possible gaslighting she's enduring from Mina. She can't respond or defend herself at all because of Mina's mental state.

I think the same

Jimin is staying off social media and commenting though so she might have a better support system

• This girl purely needs some help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!