Yang Hyun Suk's company CEO found to have embezzled and concealed 300 million won of Yang Hyun Suk's bar tab

• Source: DailyNaver

Yang Hyun Suk's company CEO found to have embezzled and concealed 300 million won of Yang Hyun Suk's bar tab

YG%2BYang%2BHyun%2BSuk.png

Article: Bar and club owner found guilty of embezzling billions of won...concealed YG Yang Hyun Suk's 300 million won bar tab

Source: Newsen

Former YG Entertainment Executive Yang Hyun Suk is causing endless controversy.

The Supreme Court maintained original sentence of CDNA CEO Kim Mo's embezzlement and sentenced Kim to one year and six months in prison with two years probation. The corporation was also charged a fine of 2 million won.

CDNA Corporation is a company that operates Club Gabbia, Moon Night, Toto Gayo, Samgeori Pocha pub and Samgeori Byulbam where Yang Hyun Suk holds 70% stake in the company. His younger brother Yang Min-suk, former YG CEO also owns a 30% stake.

CDNA CEO Kim was handed over to trial on charges of embezzling 649.7 million of company funds over 5 years since 2013 into his personal joint account with his wife. In addition to the embezzlement, he was also charged with 70 million won tax evasion over 3 years for reporting Club Gabbia as a general restaurant and not an entertainment bar.

According to records, Yang Hyun Suk brought over fellow entertainers (celebrities) and acquaintances to a company owned bar and treated them to food and drinks worth 320 million won. CDNA then hid Yang Hyun Suk's credit payment by canceling the order and processing it as a return.

Meanwhile, Yang Hyun Suk is also embroiled in controversy after court documents revealed that he threatened informant A (Han Seo-hee) with death over B.I's scandal.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Does this mean someone stole from him?

Well, the concealing 300 million wons to treat celebrities that Yang Hyun Suk brought (so 256k USD) was probably not something he decided to do on his own accord, but the part where he deposited double of that amount in his private account definitely looks like that. It's embezzlement, but it doesn't mean he did it on his own and was the only guilty party, just that he was caught. I remember some people saying he took the fall for other things because he was already caught embezzling.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• is it just me or every year there's a new scandal about YG '-'

I mean, this one is about someone stealing from him.

I wonder if YG's business affairs were just so notoriously sloppy that everyone was at it. Like I can't imagine any other company where someone would even think they could steal $800k from an artist and have a chance of getting away with it. YG things.

• meh. Really not a big deal and old news.. This is really about the government trying to get their bag.

This particular district in Seoul has been trying to prevent clubs going up in this area. So they tax clubs at a higher rate than restaurants. Because this restaurant had a small area to dance, they were saying it should be taxed like a club.

Bar tabs are just ancillary to this.

Anyway they pay a fine and restaurant manager gets probation.

Nothing will happen to YG (the person). So far all the accusations against him in the last couple of years have proven to not be true except for going to Vegas and gambling, which most agree shouldn't be illegal.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited once, last by Blue2012 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!