I'm so pissed that an online class has the same enrollment limit as one in-person and I can't get in

• as I was a trainee and in my office we had school for 2 days a week (as a law for trainees in my country) and cause of the lockdown in December we got to be forced to do online-school and of cause since I was not at home like half of my class since half of my class was from my office and we were not allowed to stay home my teacher was pissed cause we had no camera and no microphones at work and the only person with a headset could not share his audio-input so my teacher was like "how am I even watch this screen-presentation when I am not even able to hear you talk?" he forgot about it 5 minutes later and said "comon guys, open your microphone and talk to me!" o.o

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• PS: British schools are now streaming a teacher on TV who will held somehow a class for all the people who have bad wifi or not even a computer to use

Duno how effective that is but lmao

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I also think it may be because of still having to grade a bunch more homework. I can understand, unless it's one of those classes where the homework and tests are automatically graded, then it doesn't even matter how many people since they're not checking outside of requests anyway

I get your frustration tho, I had to completely change my schedule (which has me in back to back to back classes) and the professors because of class size limits thx to covid

7e48b7a2e3bb5f0e33136e9a64e9326294d53eb2.jpg

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

• I also think it may be because of still having to grade a bunch more homework. I can understand, unless it's one of those classes where the homework and tests are automatically graded, then it doesn't even matter how many people since they're not checking outside of requests anyway

I get your frustration tho, I had to completely change my schedule (which has me in back to back to back classes) and the professors because of class size limits thx to covid

with multiple sections and a different teacher for each of them, surely increasing 24 to 30 wouldn't hurt ;(

protector of the gharqad tree

tumblr_lkl136Bxsg1qbvbvxo1_500.gif

• with multiple sections and a different teacher for each of them, surely increasing 24 to 30 wouldn't hurt ;(

You would think so... I've muttered this sentence to myself so many times...

Especially if it's a class that happens to get dropped by quite a bit of people... You'll be at your original number in no time!

7e48b7a2e3bb5f0e33136e9a64e9326294d53eb2.jpg

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!