Russian girls about discrimination, feminism, dating and splitting bills

• enjoy

or should I say

endzhoy?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• enjoy

or should I say

endzhoy?

it sucks how feminism is looked down about in many countries in Asia :(

• it sucks how feminism is looked down about in many countries in Asia :(

I think it's because of all those protest at least here in Eastern Europe there will be always some feminist protest that they will come to the middle of the city take shirts off and do some stupid parade and chant like 'free tits'

and then suggest that men are idiots,

so if this is a representation of one or another community...

then it's easy to judge and belittle...

btw yeah in general ladies in Slavic countries are very pretty

• yeah, i feel like people are always mixing up female empowerment and putting down guys and its just kind of sad to see. there's a difference between "women are equal" and "all men suck". whatever ig :wellr:

• it sucks how feminism is looked down about in many countries in Asia :(

First and second wave feminism was all about equal rights and opportunities. It was a very respected and brave movement.

Now it got hijacked by attention seekers and anti-men supporters… or let’s say they are the loudest.

If a movement that was perceived as revolutionary suddenly gets looked down upon, even by the very people it’s supposed to represent… you know something went wrong :-(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!