EXO solo releases this year......

• Baekhyun <BAEKHYUN> (Jan 2021)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lay <PRODUCER> (Feb 2021)

Baekhyun <BAMBI> (March 2021)

D.O. <EMPATHY> (July 2021)

Next up :- KJI2 in few months.....

So far, really top quality albums so far. Like, EXO rule the soloist game since 2016. Lay is working on his new album for quite some time now.

I expect Sehun and Xiumin solos in 2022. Let's get it, Boys!!!

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• thank god Baekhyun dropped 2 projects this year to hold us over for next year, I really hope KJI2 is in 1 month max. Mid-October after aespa has come back and before NCT drops the repackage seems like the perfect time for him.

Yes. Because 127 is dropping a repack too, so KJI2 will be in tight release date.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• I'm a proud Exol. I feel so lucky.

• Baekhyun's OSTs make me feel so soft.

• I'm not at all an Exo fan but I took the time to listen to their solo album. Baekhyun has great potential, I think he will have a very good solo career and his two albums were very interesting.

The other two, on the other hand, convinced me much less. For D.O, there is no risk taking, it makes the album quite tasteless as a whole. Some songs are cool, but it's best to listen to them on your own once in a while. Listening to the album itself doesn't add value I think. It reminded me of Wendy's solo album.

• I'm not at all an Exo fan but I took the time to listen to their solo album. Baekhyun has great potential, I think he will have a very good solo career and his two albums were very interesting.

It’s funny you say that, since Baekhyun is actually the best selling male soloist in Korea to date. Definitely check out his first two albums:

• It’s funny you say that, since Baekhyun is actually the best selling male soloist in Korea to date. Definitely check out his first two albums:

Thanks but could you give me the youtube link instead please, I will listen to this :pepeflushed:

• Thanks but could you give me the youtube link instead please, I will listen to this :pepeflushed:

Of course!

The other two, on the other hand, convinced me much less. For D.O, there is no risk taking, it makes the album quite tasteless as a whole. Some songs are cool, but it's best to listen to them on your own once in a while. Listening to the album itself doesn't add value I think. It reminded me of Wendy's solo album.

D.O's album came as a surprise as well not surprise, because everyone expected him to go R&B route since his voice is perfect for that type of songs and at the same time, He listens to acoustic pop/folk music a lot so there's that. I was pleasantly surprised by how good his album was.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• D.O's album came as a surprise as well not surprise, because everyone expected him to go R&B route since his voice is perfect for that type of songs and at the same time, He listens to acoustic pop/folk music a lot so there's that. I was pleasantly surprised by how good his album was.

What I criticize is that we do not see a pronounced artistic side, what is proposed is very simple and without taking any risk in the production. A solo artist must offer something from this point of view, when I compare with what baekhyun proposes in his album, the difference is obvious.

It's not a question of style for me, I had the same feeling with the album released by Wendy. It's an album where the idol had no control over it I think. But that's only my opinion of course.

• What I criticize is that we do not see a pronounced artistic side, what is proposed is very simple and without taking any risk in the production. A solo artist must offer something from this point of view, when I compare with what baekhyun proposes in his album, the difference is obvious.

It's not a question of style for me, I had the same feeling with the album released by Wendy. It's an album where the idol had no control over it I think. But that's only my opinion of course.

I think D.O.'s album followed this mentality "Simple, Yet Elegant". It was very grounded, minimalistic and the main focus on his vocals and lyrics. I really adore "Dad", "I'm Fine" as well as "Si Fueras Mía" , the highlights for me.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

Have you heard Chen, Suho and Kai's albums? They're all really good

• External Content youtu.be

• I can't wait to see what's next. I appreciate that they are all carving out their own distinct styles separate from the EXO style and each other. Even if it's not my thing, I always appreciate the craftsmanship and skill they bring to their solo work.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!