I think the Korean gouvernement should put some regulations around companies who wants to debut a group

• Like- it's not a company's fault if they can't make money, but if they can't have proper living accommodations for trainees and idols, try to scrape some money and don't even START trying to gather trainees yet.

• I think people need to realize that a lot of your great groups and companies started out from basically nothing. HYBE/Big Hit had essentially nothing when they started helping with 2AM and then GLAM/BTS etc...

If you extend that to not just entertainment companies you would include companies like Apple. That was just a garage set up with really zero money. Microsoft the same thing too.

I bet your thinking but your putting idols lives in perspective and they are dependent on the company. Same is true for all the employees. If the employee isn't paid then even though he doesn't live in a company furnished apartment he/she still has to pay rent, eat with the company funded money.

Most true innovation in all forms come from people and companies that have basically nothing. When you go to a large firm you go to that firms process. The chance of doing good is much greater but the chance of doing something truly innovative is not.

• they are from ANS company

ANS girl group members recently won a lawsuit against company

but of course label is appealing it lol

Yeahh I am aware of that...

Amazing that they still decided to debut another group after that controversies and lawsuit happened...

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• yikes just say you hate small business lmao

Even small businesses have to adhere to minimum wage and other requirements lol. If you can’t pay your employees, you can’t have a business.

Ofc it doesn’t directly translate to the idol industry but certainly there needs to be protections put in place. Esp when they are exploiting kids and teens.

• Even small businesses have to adhere to minimum wage and other requirements lol. If you can’t pay your employees, you can’t have a business.

Ofc it doesn’t directly translate to the idol industry but certainly there needs to be protections put in place. Esp when they are exploiting kids and teens.

teens and kids need there parents/guardian to sign contracts

there will always be risk in the entertainment industry if you dont want to take the gamble choose a different path simple as that.

• No. No one deserves to lose it all for whatever career path they chose. Sad that a capitalist mindset has convinced us that it has to be that way.

idk what to tell you but i live in reality not fantasy smh. thinking that there is some perfect system out there when there isnt is delusional. people take risk and invest in there career whether its getting a loan, going to college, internship, ect. for some people it pays off others it doesnt. better to have it that way so people are able to decide for themselves rather than the government placing unnecessary restrictions on you.

• idk what to tell you but i live in reality not fantasy smh. thinking that there is some perfect system out there when there isnt is delusional. people take risk and invest in there career whether its getting a loan, going to college, internship, ect. for some people it pays off others it doesnt. better to have it that way so people are able to decide for themselves rather than the government placing unnecessary restrictions on you.

You live in a world that’s convinced you of that*

• You live in a world that’s convinced you of that*

no common sense convinced me of that. while government oversight is needed in some areas the less of it it generally the better. out right restricting people form following there dreams at their own risk is insane

• no common sense convinced me of that. while government oversight is needed in some areas the less of it it generally the better. out right restricting people form following there dreams at their own risk is insane

It’s… not. No one ever said you can’t follow your dreams. You can follow your dreams and still not be expected to sell your soul over it.

Actually talking to you makes me sad haha more than anything. Anyway.

You believe exactly what corporations want you to believe. You do you.

• It’s… not. No one ever said you can’t follow your dreams. You can follow your dreams and still not be expected to sell your soul over it.

Actually talking to you makes me sad haha more than anything. Anyway.

You believe exactly what corporations want you to believe. You do you.

you say this but this would be exactly what major cooperation's would want smh to limit the market and have less competition its actually very funny. also selling your soul lmao your really overreacting since most small companies take trainee from larger companies and debut them as soon as possible so trainee debt is small. and restricting age is and will stop many from following there dreams. most idols want to debut young and as soon as possible because if doesnt work out they will still have option instead of being 26 with little to no work experience or schooling

• you say this but this would be exactly what major cooperation's would want smh to limit the market and have less competition its actually very funny. also selling your soul lmao your really overreacting since most small companies take trainee from larger companies and debut them as soon as possible so trainee debt is small. and restricting age is and will stop many from following there dreams. most idols want to debut young and as soon as possible because if doesnt work out they will still have option instead of being 26 with little to no work experience or schooling

Bestie no.

• I agree to set age limits and investment funds needed to start a group

But imagine if they fail every time they debut a group, they will lose a considerable money to always creates new group and get no return of money

Big company can afford to start groups every 2 years, but small agencies can not

That's why they prefer to reduce their investment and wait for fans to increase, instead of starting a new group again

" Failure has had no place in her career ” - Forbes

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!