Is NCT or EXO Less Creative?

• In which group do you think the members have more freedom for their own artistic expression, instead of taking dictates from SM Ent?

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Honestly probably only SHINee, simply because key takes the initiative to do so and his ideas are good.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Honestly probably only SHINee, simply because key takes the initiative to do so and his ideas are good.

SHINee does some good stuff, but they were always kind of more experimental as a concept sorta like F(x).

Though some of their more recent stuff has sounded more similar to what other SM groups have been doing.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• im not sure. though i might have to go with nct because wayv exists

if you know wayv you know what i mean.

they're chaotic loud and have a lot of things going on for them haha

• im not sure. though i might have to go with nct because wayv exists

if you know wayv you know what i mean.

they're chaotic loud and have a lot of things going on for them haha

Wayv is a hit or miss for me. I love some of their stuff, but other stuff I am like what is this mess lol.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Wayv is a hit or miss for me. I love some of their stuff, but other stuff I am like what is this mess lol.

like their songs?

because i feel like their title tracks are always great but sometimes their bsides are either REALLY good or just not it at all.

• Oh I forgot about wayv. I do feel that most of their creative decision that they recommend to the staff elevates their group though. Like the wayv family pictures with the animals and winwin princess party, which helped them trend on Weibo (rare)

• like their songs?

because i feel like their title tracks are always great but sometimes their bsides are either REALLY good or just not it at all.

I like some of their songs and dislike some ;p

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Super Junior probably has the most freedom especially now that that they have Label SJ.

True did not think of that.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I like some of their songs and dislike some ;p

Yes to this.

I love ten to death but his recent songs are not it. In fact the majority of the unit and solo releases are missing the mark for me.

Like hendery’s wukong the Low Low which is overloaded with auto tune

Please don’t retract my wayzenni membership!!

• If anyone bothers to actually learn about NCT, they'll realise they're no where near as robotic and controlled as non fans claim. NCT members are some of the most relatable and real kpop idols I have ever seen. They're so down to earth and open about the nature of their relationship with each other and their scripts. They're genuinely funny and their personal vlogs and many of their vlives and yt content feel truly personal, as in obviously have first hand involvement from the members (like JCC for example) this whole narrative about NCT being especially manufactured or robotic or whatever is nothing but pure fiction, if anything it's literally the opposite.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!