Your fave sexy/sultry kpop songs?

• a few of mine:

Baekhyun - Drown

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Baekhyun with Beenzino - Stay Up

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Monsta X - Nobody Else

• Body Movin' for BM. No question.

External Content www.youtube.com

Tail by Sunmi too <3

oo Nada's spicy is like a great ho anthem

External Content open.spotify.com

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• This is the legendary trio

• External Content www.youtube.com

There are more songs but theses are my fav songs to twerk too :pepe-excited:

ti3t47zaea341.jpg

• Does this count lol

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• OnlyOneOf's almost entire discography? lol

mentioning 2:

this song sounds comforting and sultry at the same time. definitely one of my faves songs in general:

• yess and i actually find all i got to be quite sensual too tbh

• MissBehave

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Edited once, last by JiminieKookie ().

• IU - Jam Jam was a cultural reset

Jam Jam (잼잼)
    Provided to YouTube by Kakao EntertainmentJam Jam (잼잼) · IUPalette℗ 2018 Fave Entertainment,under license to Kakao EntertainmentReleased on: 2017-04-21Auto-g...
    www.youtube.com

Suzy - yes no maybe the sultry anthem

Suzy(수지) "Yes No Maybe" M/V
    Suzy(수지) "Yes No Maybe" M/VDownload Suzy's "Yes? No?" on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/yes-no-ep/id1198422830Suzy Official Facebook: http://www.f...
    www.youtube.com

• I love this type of vibe. Just taking Kpop (because I could build a whole list multiple times over with kr&b picks..)

Some of my faves:

Ooh La La La - EXO (everyone knows Playboy and the Eve so I thought I’d show off another one)

Swim Good - Hui, Sominj

NCT 127 - what We talkin bout (lesser known A+ booty jam in English, no less)

Underwater - Baekhyun (people have listed my other faves already)

To the Moon - Taeyeon

Smoky Heart - TVXQ

Perfect 10 - Red Velvet

Yeah Yeah Yeah - WayV

Amnesia - Kai

Drip - SuperM

Just released but already high on my list

Focus - NCT 127

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• What the heck? lololol

• Man, I love Dora Maar! Such a good song and the choreo is sexy af. I actually really been enjoying OnlyOneOf a lot lately. I was sad to hear that they lost a member tho...

• yess and i actually find all i got to be quite sensual too tbh

Baekhyun casually killing All I Got while eating strawberries is my latest kink tbh

And yes, I really could have named half of his disco, but you know I start getting the shakes if I go too long without promoting Stay Up.

• Ooh, I'll have to check out ACE more. Also, nice incluse of U.R. I love that song!

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• I didn't realize that you had spoilered links to the audios at first, so I google Swim Good cuz I've never heard it. Ummmm, I was not ready for this performance. Does Hui have an album? I would like to listen to more of him like this...

• Literally all of EXO and NCT’s hoe anthems/rnb slow jams. All of Baekhyun’s sexy sheet, Lose Control and Honey by Lay, Enhypen’s Fever, also essentially everything the101 listed because they have HELLA taste.

Also:

Bibi and Jb are “technically” not Kpop and more K-rnb but Bibi kind of sort of is, and JB was so I made exceptions. If we’re talking K-rnb tho, I can name at least a 100+ songs lmfao.

• That very first mv he did when he went solo was well sexy.

I’m not sure the title now. Something like Move?

• I didn't realize that you had spoilered links to the audios at first, so I google Swim Good cuz I've never heard it. Ummmm, I was not ready for this performance. Does Hui have an album? I would like to listen to more of him like this...

Holy shit I’ve never seen this performance either. WTF I’m dead. OMFG. Hui’s vocals are so fcking underrated. He’s one of the best vocalists in the industry. And why is Simon so sexy gurl bye

:pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

Alas, no. There's only three or four solo songs and they are much more in the OST style (if you're into that, probably worth a look because his voice is great.) This was recommended to me on Spotify one time and I loved it. Pentagon stuff isn't really my style. When this dude wants to return to the sexay slow jams, someone call me, honestly.

:froghype:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• External Content open.spotify.com

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• Thanks! I was trying to narrow it down because I'm not kidding when I say I love the seksi slow jams.

:pepe-grooving:

• External Content open.spotify.com

Knew you wouldn't let this thread down ;-)

• Bunch of Sexy and sultry huh.

Hyuna - Roll Deep

EXID - DDD

Rania - Dr Feel Good

After School - First Love

• Yes…my brain mixed up the two but Danger MV is sexy too with the chain…

But move…

:pepe-life-support:

• yess move really does hit

can we just agree that nothing tops SM hoe anthems

• This thread contains 22 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!