Songs that no one likes but you

• I will begin with this one from Girl's Day.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And I get why people didn't liked it, especially due to their visuals, but idk, this have a strong jpop vibe, and I find the concept of dolls in a factory cool too, I just loved it!

So, what is your guilty pleasure kpop song(s)?

• It was only ever talked about because of CA accusations :cryingr:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• but go by a.kor

External Content youtu.be

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• External Content www.youtube.com

I adored the crap out of SM's Sugar and I am sad they did not promote them more. SM had a lot of GGs between SES and SNSD that could have been very successful if promoted right

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

I love this song!

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• It was only ever talked about because of CA accusations :cryingr:

External Content m.youtube.com

I luv this song too ❤

but go by a.kor

External Content youtu.be

This is lit, and I feel like I've already heard it somewhere

I adored the crap out of SM's Sugar and I am sad they did not promote them more. SM had a lot of GGs between SES and SNSD that could have been very successful if promoted right

Oh yes, the 1° gen always have some hidden gems, nice song

Also this seems to be the one of black sheep as far as Miss A b-sides go

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

This is such a bop though, a timeless bop

Wow, from the list I only know (very little) about Gummy (because of that song with her dog, love recipe) and Jewelry, I'll def check out all the other songs!

• Wow, from the list I only know (very little) about Gummy (because of that song with her dog, love recipe) and Jewelry, I'll def check out all the other songs!

There are some gems there that could have made the artists big but they did not have the support the K-Pop industry has now sadly.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• There are some gems there that could have made the artists big but they did not have the support the K-Pop industry has now sadly.

Exactly, and nowadays if the artists aren't that well off in Korea, they can try the Japanese market, Latin America (like KARD is doing) , China, and even other southeast Asian countries.

Sadly kpop wasn't much international around that period (maybe BoA and TVXQ in Japan, but you get what I'm saying).

• BISH SUPERSTAR IS A BOP WTF WHO DOESN'T LIKE IT?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!