LISA LOST ON INKIGAYO....

• What's the last category?

digitals

above it, she has other chances but nobody knw if she will even go to other shows, yg didnt bother to congratulate her in her first win in music bank, they didnt interview her, yg rt a tutorial for rosé but not for her

they are moving SO weird

its very upsetting

ً on Twitter
    “YOU'RE TELLING ME THE BP ACCOUNT GAVE A WHOLE TUTORIAL ON STARPASS FOR ROSÉ BUT NOT FOR LISA? FOR HER ONLY MUSIC SHOW STAGE?!”
    mobile.twitter.com

• Yes and people blame when her stans complain... whats the point of giving a Korean song if there is no promo in Korea...

With just today performance alone Lisa and Lalisa are trending at 2 and 3 on melon...

• Yes and people blame when her stans complain... whats the point of giving a Korean song if there is no promo in Korea...

With just today performance alone Lisa is trending at 2 on melon...

like I thought bc they give rosé good promo it would reflect in all of the following solos but her first ever performance in music shows is treated as a side dish

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

during chuseok last year bp lost their first week and they got a interview so there is no excuse why she didnt have anything

this si the tutorial they rt for rosé but they didnt bother with lisa and her first win tweet is not even a thing there and it been days

BLACKPINK GLOBAL BLINK on Twitter
    “#BLACKPINKINYOURAREA #ROSÉ 의 #OnTheGround 가 SBS #인기가요 1위 후보에 올랐습니다!🖤🥀💖 STARPASS 앱을 통해 실시간 투표📱 (*1인당 5표 가능) #BLACKPINK #블랙핑크 #로제 #FirstSingleAlbum #R”
    mobile.twitter.com

p.s.: other thing, her set was so lackluster, I thought yg was waiting for inkigayo bc they tend to go all out on their set design there but they barely put her name with some bars there so her losing 2 shows she could have go its also for no reason

• Why would this be her only performance on shows?

YG has done pretty bad with promotions for her I dont think its sabotage they just suck though.

SOmi had way more promo, the only argument for lack of promo could be working on BP comeback but still its awful.

• The fact that nothing else is scheduled after this. Unless i missed some announcement. Her promotions suck. They aren't managing her solo era well at all.

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• Why would this be her only performance on shows?

YG has done pretty bad with promotions for her I dont think its sabotage they just suck though.

SOmi had way more promo, the only argument for lack of promo could be working on BP comeback but still its awful.

how is this not sabotage when 2 member get promoted and yet one isn't... the one that actually requires it the most because she isn't popular in Korea...

We know YG goes all out on stage design for Inkigayo so they shd have atleast done that for her right ... I dont think they suck at stage design...

We all know BP never comes back at end of year, pretty sure OT4 comeback is next year...

• I feel so bad, for Lisa, my favourite in Blackpink yet her solo was just treated so badly seeing her just stand there is so heartbreaking

Honestly, it is more and more obvious YG only wanted to use her popularity to make money. Let's wheel her out to break records and then do nothing. Compared to the other two.. yikes!

• The fact that nothing else is scheduled after this. Unless i missed some announcement. Her promotions suck. They aren't managing her solo era well at all.

Maybe YGE knows the truth - Koreans will never support a Thai idol. Even one that is literally as PERFECT as you can be. The most popular idol globally, with the best all around talent, who is a literal angel offstage. Koreans never even bothered to listen to her song ONCE. Look at the difference in initial ULs between Rose and Lisa.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• how is this not sabotage when 2 member get promoted and yet one isn't... the one that actually requires it the most because she isn't popular in Korea...

We know YG goes all out on stage design for Inkigayo so they shd have atleast done that for her right ... I dont think they suck at stage design...

We all know BP never comes back at end of year, pretty sure OT4 comeback is next year...

Please don't quote that guy, he hates Lisa. Even said other members should get a dance break and not her.. Chaennie are his faves so of course he is fine with how things are.

• Honestly, it is more and more obvious YG only wanted to use her popularity to make money. Let's wheel her out to break records and then do nothing. Compared to the other two.. yikes!

like its look so badly for yg

she is their first ever foreign to debut as a soloist and they are doing less than nothing

a person inside the company already took advantage of her generosity so nothing tell us that whoever are in charge there won't do it again

• how is this not sabotage when 2 member get promoted and yet one isn't... the one that actually requires it the most because she isn't popular in Korea...

I dont think YG went out of their way to sabotage her Im not that delusional.

• Please don't quote that guy, he hates Lisa. Even said other members should get a dance break and not her.. Chaennie are his faves so of course he is fine with how things are.

what?

Your still spinning stuff I never said

I said they should all get dance breaks not just Lisa so at least get that right.

How weird do you have to be to say I hate her when clearly I dont?

I think YG sucks and shes had bad promo what more do you want me to say? Do I have to reach delsuional levels of conspiracy theories like OT1 fans?

At least im not a fake "blink" who really only cares about one member. I wish she got better promo because I like seeing her perform the idea that I hoped she got bad treatment is just so wrong.

The way you said Cheannie are my faves just shows how OT1 you really are.

Your not even on the Blink taglist same for alot of you OT1 fans.. I wonder why. Your not actually blinks you dont care about OT4.

• I understand complaining about the lack of promo and effort put into the solo, but complaining about her not winning is a bit entitled no? These music shows have certain criteria to uphold and as long as there's no chart manipulation involved then whoever wins deserves it fair and square, this is nothing personal.

• I understand complaining about the lack of promo and effort put into the solo, but complaining about her not winning is a bit entitled no? These music shows have certain criteria to uphold and as long as there's no chart manipulation involved then whoever wins deserves it fair and square, this is nothing personal.

I'm pretty sure there is no complain about the show or charts in my post... people are just complaining about how YG didnt bother to promote her where required

It's not that she didn't win that is the issue. She's broken all records for a female soloist, this would just be a bonus.

It is the lack of promotion, especially compared to the other solos. YG doesn't care about Lisa at all, only the money she makes.

I dont think they are angry at Inkigayo but at YG for lack of promo because this is the only show she attended and now there is no more schedule left for her.. so its kind of sad... she won music bank but she didnt get to attend and take trophy and the only place she attended she lost..

• This thread contains 106 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!