When you start as the least popular in your group but rise to be The Most Popular in your entire generation

• Remember when Key said he has always been last in SHINee members search rankings?

Well look at him now consistently being on top not just in SHINee, but entirety of 2nd gen Boy groups

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Copying Top 30 list from @keaji thread, I confess the plagiarism

Top 30

BTS’s Jimin

ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo

BTS’s V

BTS’s Jungkook

BTS’s Jin

NCT’s Taeyong

NCT’s Doyoung

BTS’ Suga

BTS’s RM

SHINee’s Key

BIGBANG’s G-Dragon

THE BOYZ’s Juyeon

NCT’s Lucas

BTS’s J-Hope

JYJ’s Kim Junsu

THE BOYZ’s Hyunjae

2PM’s Junho

WINNER’s Song Mino

NCT’s Mark

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong

Highlight’s Yang Yoseob

WINNER’s Kang Seung Yoon

SHINee’s Jonghyun

THE BOYZ’s Younghoon

THE BOYZ’s Sunwoo

THE BOYZ’s Q

TXT’s Soobin

THE BOYZ’s Sangyeon

SHINee’s Minho

Highlight’s Lee Gikwang

External Content www.youtube.com

• Hahah I allow it, I also copied it somewhere, but couldn't link it, since it was a site that is banned here and I can't translate the list by myself since I don't understand korean🙈

Also what? Key was the last one in the search rankings? </3

I thought he was always popular! So happy to see him acknowledged as he deserves!

• Deserved! I never knew he was the least popular member. I only got into kpop myself in 2019, but I have a friend who is a long time Shawol so I've known about him for a while. It's really nice to see hard work pay off for someone. He deserves this recognition and I'm looking forward to his solo. <3

• I didn't knew he used to be the least popular?? But also congratulations, I'm glad he managed to get this far and is now trending in his country when he does anything, that's what he deserves!

Deserved! I never knew he was the least popular member. I only got into kpop myself in 2019, but I have a friend who is a long time Shawol so I've known about him for a while. It's really nice to see hard work pay off for someone. He deserves this recognition and I'm looking forward to his solo. <3

he is talking about it in details in this vid

He said he felt like a chicken in a group of swans

He realized he cant pretend to be a swan, so he will just live his best chicken life

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!