Lisa's solo doesn't feel like a solo

• done94  SAINTROSE both of you should feel ashamed to talk about someone else's looks like this. It's embarrassing and totally unnecessary.

And specially you done94 , since entering here you mostly just "hate" on others who aren't your faves and this says way more about you then the innocent ones you're bashing. I hope one day you'll be happy enough with your life that you won't have the necessity to blame others for your unhappiness.

• i hope lisa isnt seeing all this hate

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel:

• done94  SAINTROSE both of you should feel ashamed to talk about someone else's looks like this. It's embarrassing and totally unnecessary.

And specially you done94 , since entering here you mostly just "hate" on others who aren't your faves and this says way more about you then the innocent ones you're bashing. I hope one day you'll be happy enough with your life that you won't have the necessity to blame others for your unhappiness.

how me saying someone song was not impactful enough is the same as calling someone ugly and degratory names which your co fandom did FIRST? also i am happy for exposing people hypocrisy asses

• how me saying someone song was not impactful enough is the same as calling someone ugly and degratory names which your co fandom did FIRST? also i am happy for exposing people hypocrisy asses

This isn't the first thread that you are hateful, and exposing? OMG, you do sound cringe thinking you are here to show the truth to everybody when your behavior screams "hate/shade".

I called the one in my fandom too.

𝕊𝔼𝕏𝕐 𝔾𝕀ℝ𝕃

how me saying someone song was not impactful enough is the same as calling someone ugly and degratory names which your co fandom did FIRST? also i am happy for exposing people hypocrisy asses

Its great we didnt have to do the job :danceb: Let them fight

• I've seen plenty of articles on both Korean and international sites, and I heard she appeared on big US talk shows. That's big promo right there. I think it's just that her songs aren't making a splash. It happens. Maybe she'll have better songs next time

She get articles bc she break record but that is not promo, she isn't going to any variety, she doesn't have interview planned neither in Korea or internationally, she already lost 2 music shows that she could have easily go

• Lol Lisa literally broke all records, so we know about impact thanks. Each solo did better than the last!

You are clearly an akgae so I won't bother with you anymore.

🤒So liking only jennie's solo work makes u an akgae?? Trust me girl i don't even follow her on Instagram its just that I'm seeing people claiming yge is mistreating lisa while the fact is yge is never good with promo i think it was their western label who pushed rosé bcs she got that pop girl vibe. Lisa is clearly the most successful blackpink member but her solo songs don't have much impact while solo getting viral and covered by every other idol was the only big promo jennie got. Dont think I'm justifying her not getting booked on big shows i hope yge improves their strategy bcs she clearly deserves it since she's their biggest money maker this year

• I think Lisa is being promoted plenty, the songs are just so bad, which is half the fault of YG anyway.

No she isn't, especially compared to her members. She literally broke records so who cares if you think the songs are bad.

If it was other members no one would shut up about the minimal promo.

• 🤒So liking only jennie's solo work makes u an akgae?? Trust me girl i don't even follow her on Instagram its just that I'm seeing people claiming yge is mistreating lisa while the fact is yge is never good with promo i think it was their western label who pushed rosé bcs she got that pop girl vibe. Lisa is clearly the most successful blackpink member but her solo songs don't have much impact while solo getting viral and covered by every other idol was the only big promo jennie got. Dont think I'm justifying her not getting booked on big shows i hope yge improves their strategy bcs she clearly deserves it since she's their biggest money maker this year

Stop lying. Rose had her solos performed 2 days after her solo debuted both in Korea and international. She also had tons of intererviews in Korea,and on billboard,jimmy Fallon and Kelly Clarkson show. She had also created her own TikTok account , YouTube account . All these in one week Lisa solo is the most successful yet they didn't give her all these that's why it seems like she just disappeared and people call that "not impactful" which is bullshit

• Stop lying. Rose had her solos performed 2 days after her solo debuted both in Korea and international. She also had tons of intererviews in Korea,and on billboard,jimmy Fallon and Kelly Clarkson show. She had also created her own TikTok account , YouTube account . All these in one week Lisa solo is the most successful yet they didn't give her all these that's why it seems like she just disappeared and people call that "not impactful" which is bullshit

Where did i say rosé solo wasn't promoted? Rosé is most probably the only yge artist to get such a big promo in the history of yge. She was everywhere and i tbh expected lisa to get the same amount of promo. Op said jennie got big promo which is obviously far from the truth. What i meant was rose solo probably the only thing(might be the involvement of international label bcs there was tons of international promo) yge promoted well otherwise yge always sucks at the promotion.

• I think Lisa is being promoted plenty, the songs are just so bad, which is half the fault of YG anyway.

Wut? How are the songs so bad? They are LITERALLY BLACKPINK SONGS, it's literally the same sound without the other members' vocals.

If Lisa's songs are so bad that they're not popular, how the fugg did HYLT, KTL, even Pretty Savage blow up and become international hits?

The songs are doing fine internationally. Broke all the GP YT and Spotify records.

It's Korea that's the big problem. It's like they arent even giving it a chance. Rose had 2.7 times the initial interest from Koreans on Melon. My question is why?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Bruh, she's literally so successful, yall keep complaining, she's like the most popular member internationally. Actually, it may not do well in Korea, but IT IS STILL AMAZING. AND LISA IS A QUEEN. No xenophobic/racist mf can deny that shit.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!