What the hell happened to songs like these?!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• After School :cryingr:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I kinda secretly hope Big Hit can magically put together a After School or Orange Caramel reunion, now that they own Pledis. Especially since the girls have said they are open to it.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I kinda secretly hope Big Hit can magically put together a After School or Orange Caramel reunion, now that they own Pledis. Especially since the girls have said they are open to it.

praying for it.

i remember when orange caramel were still together and everyone was saying "Oh they'll come back soon!" or "By the end of this year!" and it never happened... :(

i miss them so much

• Was gonna include Flashback but I didn't want the list to be too long.

For b-sides I know for sure Dressing Room, Eyeline, and With U would be included

My favorite b sides from After School are When I Fall, Dream (ft Yoonjo), Play Ur Love, Hollywood, Lady, Love Beat, and Time's Up. For title tracks, my favorites are Because Of You, Shampoo, In The Night Sky, and Flashback. I miss them a lot. ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!