Will BTS get bullied in Military?

• Do you really think military people will even think about "bullying" Diplomats??? (BTS = Diplomats)

I know BTS got 'credentials' as S.K Diplomats ...

My guess, the S.K MILITARY cares NOT a 'hoot' about it.

(Trolling a bit) ...

After all , S.K MILITARY put SE7EN and SANGCHU in MIL JAIL for 3 days.

So , go figure ... :wink:

• Ik I never take your threads seriously because I've known how you are since the old forum but bullying isn't funny don't make light of such an issue or wish it on others please because this is how it comes across .. if you're going to be like this, maybe it's a sign to live your own life properly instead of thinking stuff like this about people who are doing just fine and will be doing well for a long time. And no, if anything people in the military will be watching BTS either with admiration, jealousy and interest. If people did try to bully them, they'd have to be dumb not to expect consequences.

• BTS are the kinds of people that everyone would love to hang out with so I don't think any bullying would happen... it's more likely people would go fanboying/admiring them and it would get annoying at times.

thought no guy ever

• Drew_B <--

This THREAD is more about asking just WHAT that BTS Group should do it in the S.K MILITARY ... So , what would best for them (BTS Group serving in S.K MILITARY).

My view is -->

(1) Get BTS members through S.K MILITARY 'BASIC TRAINING' safely.

(2) Create a *special* situation for BTS Group then , where they entertain.

By that , how about a S.K TV Show ... Where BTS members go around to various S.K MILITARY UNITS , and meet common people in those various UNITS ... And do 'odd jobs' , like cleaning a toilet or something ...

For example , BTS members could visit the S.K SUBMARINE that launched the MISSILE recently ... And they could talk to those career S.K MILITARY doing that ... And clean a toilet , take some 'chat static' = 'Missed a Spot there on the Toilet' ...

And TV SHOW FILM it , and put it on K-TV once a week ... My guess , the regular S.K MILITARY would like to be on K-TV with BTS members ... BTS members would likely enjoy it ... S.K Citizens would likely enjoy viewing it ...

BTS members could work in a S.K MILITARY *CAFETERIA* ... BTS members could *burn* the FLAP JACKS (pan cakes) ... The S.K MILITARY regulars could throw the FLAP JACKS back at them (BTS members) ... They could have a FOOD FIGHT ... My guess , K-TV citizen viewers would LOVE IT ...

BTS members could sing a SONG with regular S.K MILITARY TROOPS ...

There are a LOT of entertaining TV options to choose from them.

It would be as -->

'Where in the S.K MILITARY WORLD , are the BTS Beasties Now' ...

The S.K MILITARY is NOT AT WAR , in spite of their propaganda ...

Why not let BTS Group do what they do it best = ENTERTAIN

Yes , BTS would be treated differently while in the S.K MILITARY ...

But , they would be doing their part , to make it a bit more enjoyable

for EVERYONE having to do S.K MILITARY Service.

• I know it's hard for you to imagine how many fanboys BTS have. Some of them even declared going to the army in place of BTS fyi :teeheek:

not even I can imagine the impossible :pepe-toilet:

but please, feel free to educate me, I'm sure there exists statistical data on the gender ratio of BTS fanbase

• not even I can imagine the impossible :pepe-toilet:

but please, feel free to educate me, I'm sure there exists statistical data on the gender ratio of BTS fanbase

I don't have time to entertain a troll tho, just go look for melon's gender ratio for any BTS song, you'll see the results. and there's quite a few male Armys on this forum too, you don't have to look for anywhere else. But I know even if i bring you all the stats you won't believe it anyway so i'm not dumb to waste my time :pepe-toast:

• not even I can imagine the impossible :pepe-toilet:

You're a once so you should not be asking this type of question.

Honestly though I don't mind the image you're trying to portray on the forum of being a "funny" guy but sometimes you go overboard when you do that with BTS. Since I feel you are an understanding user, I hope you understand this because it is already very tiring with BTS being used as a "target" by so many users already. Peace.

• can't believe you can stoop this low. bullying is a sensitive topic and v from bts got bullied IRL.

He kept breaking lowest stoop records here

not even I can imagine the impossible :pepe-toilet:

Someone is really enjoying herself here :suure:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!