Because I've seen a lot of disrespect to all idol dancers (weird consequence of SWF's popularity) who are your favorite idols who are also dancers?

• Ignoring the fact that there are some legit dancers among idols who majored in dance, were in street crews and have street cred, SWF has caused a lot of immature people to insult dancing of every single idol dancer, even the best of the best among them.

I've seen people say "x could outdance yz any time" and though that might be true for some cases, it's not for all and the disrespect for literal dancers among idols is so ugly.

Drop your favorite dancers among idols in the replies!

Also, watch Hit the Stage!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• 4240B162-1970-4919-AF20-40D977498D2C.gif

3CC0DF7F-955A-4EA0-82D9-492F641CE695.gif8434420C-5719-4EFF-A972-093B34B79F31.gif

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3CC0DF7F-955A-4EA0-82D9-492F641CE695.gif8434420C-5719-4EFF-A972-093B34B79F31.gif

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The way i love them! <3 kings!

• Ghost9's Junyoung :pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com

BM & Jiwoo :pepelove:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I’ll try not to name any of the most popular ones because there’s a lot lmao.

Yugyeom:

Some underrated faves

Periodt.

• imo alot of people are overreacting from both side .

The big difference is freestyle and creating choreography .

U mention hit the stage but u do realize the idol is not the one who created the whole choreography for the show right??

In there Bora is with purplow which basically holybang and CocaNbutter before they split .

I think that's the main point of this show (SWF).

Hit the stage is basically SWF but with an idol as the center of the crew.

That's why in the trailer above they mention all the crew name .

But the idol became the center/main attention.

What I think is happening is after hit the stage mnet just flip it and made SWF with no fixed center or random .

With more some focus on freestyle battle and creation of choreography itself .

Rather than just performance to performance back to back just like how hit the stage is.

• I also have seen some stans said the other way around. Some even say, 'if x idol dance to that he would definitely do better. 'the main dancer of xx can dance a lot better than the majority of them' (although that mentioned idol does not even have street dance experience like Kang Danial). That comment might trigger some people that really enjoy the show because of the dancers and like usual the idols' haters join the hate train.

I would go with Jang Hyunseung former Beast member for the idol that I like his dance.

Truthfully, I consider all three of them to surpass the title of idol dancers. They're legit dancers, all in their respective rights. Amazing trio! They work so well together for being such different forces.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Yes, that's right. MNET bsically make the show like PD101. I mean all PD series is just same, with different title and little bit of change like the total members, japanese + korean group.

• Never said any of the idols on the show created the choreographies! I realize that, yes, thank you, no need to be condescending, I've watched the show. It was just an example that showcases how well some idols dance. I didn't even mention making choreographies for a split second in my OP, I just wanted to spread some love to great idol dancers?

mKl7Ghm.png

• Before this Chaeyeon probably would of been one of the first Idol Dancers mentioned by almost everyone

Shows how ultimately it has been negative for her reputation going on that show

it is sad because SWF benefitted so much from Chaeyeon being on there, most of their early hype and promotion centered around her, she got a lot of people to watch

I just hope she got paid well for it

• The show actually don't have prize money until viewers protest that why is there no prize money for a show with an elimination .

Mnet decided to give prize money to the winner crew for 50M Krw (42k USD) . Which is too little imo for a whole crew and for the show this big .

Unless her team won she just gonna get appearance fee which probably not that much considering the history.

In pd48 trainee paid 100 USD per episode/appearance and 900 USD per performance/song iirc.

Her best bet is got a cf from this exposure.

• The one and only. The idol who is competing against talented professional dancers : Chaeyeon. She is a swan. So elegant and light.

J-Hope too. He is an amazing dancer and a fresstyle king.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!