(Official) The Love vs Hate "Sticker" Thread: The Original

• Were you not on the forum when ptd was released? People especially sm stans were having a field day bashing their vocals, looks and insinuating that they had sold their soul for money and what not. People here like to dish it out but cant take it. Even on this thread, some are freely shading other group but since it's not the group majority on this thread like they dont care. The hypocrisy is glaring and hilarious, makes the point of this thread invalid.

From what I remember, it was mostly Army bashing the song within their own fandom, just like their are plenty of NCT stans who clearly don’t like sticker lmao. Why are you making it something it isn’t yet again.

Excuse me for asking but you really think armys will say all this about their faves :pepewhat:

• Personally as a non nctzen, i enjoyed the song, the visuals were great the vocals were great, the only thing that bothered me is that flutey sound. once i listened to the mv a second time that's all that stuck out and it really overpowers the rest of the video. If they would eliminate that, it would be perfect.

• Lmaoo you don’t have to, but I am curious to hear their opinion on the song honestly.

:pepelove2:

I listened the song and it’s not my taste. The instrumental. I do like their voice so I will check out the other songs when I have time.

The video was amazing though. I told zuzu that I was surprised how hot Jaehyun and the others look. I had their debut album but after the full NCT group thing was just too much for me and I didn’t keep track of their activities.

I remember Jaehyun and Doyoung being cute but they grew up well…really well.

:sweatr::nervousk:

• And I still think that the vocals don't match the instrumental so it's hard to listen to it for this reason.

I think this is my problem with the song too but to be fair I think this is only a problem during the first half of the verse, once they introduce the piano it starts flowing smoothly together. It's also not a problem for me during the chorus because the layerd harmonisations and chanting create their own melody. But during the verses it truly sounds like they took the singing from one song and inserted it over the melody of another song.

• I think this is my problem with the song too but to be fair I think this is only a problem during the first half of the verse, once they introduce the piano it starts flowing smoothly together. It's also not a problem for me during the chorus because the layerd harmonisations and chanting create their own melody. But during the verses it truly sounds like they took the singing from one song and inserted it over the melody of another song.

It does get better after the first half. The roll it up ( I don't remember if those are the exact lyrics) part fits perfectly. I also liked the the bridge wasn't over the top. It was a nice touch and it fit as well.

• Excuse me for asking but you really think armys will say all this about their faves :pepewhat:

It's a very convenient way of dismissing the hate bts received. Those comments were made by kpop stans mainly Nct stans, not just when ptd was released but everytime bts released anything. There were multiple threads bashing them especially on that day ptd was released, not just one thread. Someone really said bts isnt the most hated on this forum with their whole chest lol. Such is the lack of self-awareness here. People have a massive hate boner for armys so they dismiss or overlook the hate bts receives. A very similar thread was made by an army complaining about the hate bts received on ptd day, most of the people on this thread ganged up on armys for being sensitive and not being able to take opinions. Compare that thread to this thread and the hypocrisy becomes even more obvious.

• It's a very convenient way of dismissing the hate bts received. Those comments were made by kpop stans mainly Nct stans, not just when ptd was released but everytime bts released anything. There were multiple threads bashing them especially on that day ptd was released, not just one thread. Someone really said bts isnt the most hated on this forum with their whole chest lol. Such is the lack of self-awareness here. People have a massive hate boner for armys so they dismiss or overlook the hate bts receives. A very similar thread was made by an army complaining about the hate bts received on ptd day, most of the people on this thread ganged up on armys for being sensitive and not being able to take opinions. Compare that thread to this thread and the hypocrisy becomes even more obvious.

• Hiding behind a spoiler wont do anything. We already know nct is the most hated group on this forum, no need to remind us. You call ncts music trash, terrible etc. and mask it as opinions but when another user says the same for your faves you scream "tOxIc" and "sHaDe". While some army dont comment shut about nct, we can still see their pathetic little laugh emoji reactions under your posts. As far as i know, no nctzen has insulted your faves so theres no reason to blame us for other fandoms deeds.

• Hiding behind a spoiler wont do anything. We already know nct is the most hated group on this forum, no need to remind us. You call ncts music trash, terrible etc. and mask it as opinions but when another user says the same for your faves you scream "tOxIc" and "sHaDe". While some army dont comment shut about nct, we can still see their pathetic little laugh emoji reactions under your posts. As far as i know, no nctzen has insulted your faves so theres no reason to blame us for other fandoms deeds.

I put it under spoiler because it's not meant for the nctizens here but the user I quoted. But because you want to reply anyway, the same can be said to your fandom, words by words, just change the names of group and fandom lol. But at this point it's pointless to argue because both sides can't take criticism towards their own fandoms. So this will be my last comment here. Have fun being hypocrites ig.

• It's a very convenient way of dismissing the hate bts received. Those comments were made by kpop stans mainly Nct stans, not just when ptd was released but everytime bts released anything. There were multiple threads bashing them especially on that day ptd was released, not just one thread. Someone really said bts isnt the most hated on this forum with their whole chest lol. Such is the lack of self-awareness here. People have a massive hate boner for armys so they dismiss or overlook the hate bts receives. A very similar thread was made by an army complaining about the hate bts received on ptd day, most of the people on this thread ganged up on armys for being sensitive and not being able to take opinions. Compare that thread to this thread and the hypocrisy becomes even more obvious.

Please, I beg you to prove where you saw NCTzens bashing PTD. I have proof it wasn't us.

Read the replies and tell me where you see any of us bashing PTD:

I don't know why some of you are trying to make a connection between the PTD era and NCTzens because it doesn't hold any truth at all.

• is it okay to say to stream hate sticker by watching it yet?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

𝙵𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝟷𝟶.𝟸𝟻.𝟸𝟷

• :pepe-peek:

It got even more posts?

Ok, one thing I want to say is I’m sorry if I offended anybody by throwing shade and that I understand why people are saying the thread is hypocritical even tho I wasn’t active during the apparent PTD bashing. BTS shouldn’t have been shaded. Since everybody’s inserting their opinion and I haven’t really said much, I just wanted to say two wrongs don’t make one right. Like somebody else said, shade from either “side” is bad period, and we as a whole me included need to learn how to take things down a notch and actually keep things more on topic. I made this thread because:

1. I wanted to see everybody’s mixed opinions on the song objectively.

2. I saw plenty of comments that were obviously passive aggressive about the song/NCT and was curious why it got so much hate. It wasn’t about “I’ll make you like this song” and none of the shade from any posters I saw was even about that’s

What I will say, is that I’m literally an Army (and this should honestly be obvious from the amount of times I’ve supported them, hyping lots of threads, ect) and also NCTzen, but neither are my ult groups. I didn’t like BTS’s English releases at all, that’s it. So if anyone tries implying I hate all their songs, literally not true lmao. I don’t appreciate anyone accusing somebody of being an “SM stan” just to try and invalidate a comment because they like a song from a group, ect. Yes I stan a lot of SM groups, but lmfao I’m a multi stan that likes hella groups from hella different companies so what’s your point? Also, I never saw NCTzens bashing anything just putting that out there.

But anyways, I hope everyone can just get along because I understand the frustration and I apologize for my own part if played, but the fact people keep coming and commenting about the same thing after I thought that annoying aspect of the thread is done. Just let it die off.

:pepe-life-support:

TlDR; Sorry for any comments frustrating anyone, two wrongs don’t make one right, let’s drop any of the petty shit.

• That’s so many words :pepewash:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!