The REAL reason why BIG HIT needed YG+

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• lizvip

Changed the title of the thread from “The REAL reason why BIG HIT needed YG SELECT” to “The REAL reason why BIG HIT needed YG+”.
  • Yes, 140 complaints out of 30 million transactions is very very concerning. That's.... .000046% of all their sales.

Personally, I'm disgusted. :danceb:

• Yes, 140 complaints out of 30 million transactions is very very concerning. That's.... .000046% of all their sales.

Personally, I'm disgusted. :danceb:

Just want to point out that most fans that complained are seventeen fans (that have being very vocal about it) other dont complain because they feel they need to be loyal to the company and to their fave group.

so the numbers they posted here are just the mostly insisting complaining they have recived and asking for people that had any other issue to please report, there probably more issues and thats why exactly they will be investigating.

Have a great day!

• Just want to point out that most fans that complained are seventeen fans (that have being very vocal about it) other dont complain because they feel they need to be loyal to the company and to their fave group.

so the numbers they posted here are just the mostly insisting complaining they have recived and asking for people that had any other issue to please report, there probably more issues and thats why exactly they will be investigating.

Have a great day!

Sure! but that argument is super easily flipped.

We have a simple statistic "only .00000046 of 30,000,000 transactions have led to complaints", and you're drilling down to say "and most of them come from one fandom only."

The more likely explanation isn't that all 15 mllion + BTS, TxT, Enhypen, etc fans blindly stan BH and thus are never going to complain, that isn't how customers tend to work. You're also ignoring when parents, etc, who have no stake in the groups buy items. I've written a couple of times to the store for small issues. My liking BTS doesn't stop me from protecting my money and flexing my rights as a consumer. Weverse isn't BTS.

The tiny amt of Outliers are the exceptions that prove the rule. And that they happen to be a small fraction of a fandom that has some members obsessed with being salty about their group being under BH? That makes it even more easy to shrug at. It's mostly the numbers, tho'.

• I hope they also investigate ktown4u and other distribution companies ... I have ordered my TXT album but it arrived with double payment and I am not going to pick it up because they ask me to pay the shipping cost when I pay it.

always when we place an order we read the shipping policies.

• External Content twitter.com

I don't really care about all this, but why are you quoting this *** (given his history), he is obviously quoting an article and he doesn't even have the decency to link it. I'm sure you can find another source to make your point (THIS is the original article).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!